Leak #1

brian posehn

okkervil river

odd future

m83

X (yes that X)

Rara Riot

Kid Dynamite

there have been a few more clues with "jaws", but that can be jawbreaker, jawbox, glassjaw. who the fuck know right now. ive heard a few things, but you know how rumors get around. but if they are correct people will shit themselves like they did last year with descendents. nonetheless this year should be probably better than most as it's a newer location, larger venue, but still probably the same size due to the 4 stages. shit will be a blast nonetheless and there is something for everyone. graham and transmission have yet to fail me. anyone planning for this? i might be here for it depending on the lineup, i might fly back from fest for a week to attend. we'll see.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last year was a blast. What rumors have you been hearing?

can't say. sorry. but if comes to fruitation as its 1st person info, then it's gonna be big. not for me, because i've already seen the band 3 times, so im not impressed, but i know others will be floored.

and no it's not jawbreaker. but there were clues to a "JAWS" band. if that happens i'll be shitting myself. i really hope it's jawbreaker, but i don't like glassjaw and i've seen jawbox on numerous occasions, though it would be fun, but not enough to get me to fly back to texas for it. but i think it might be jawbox. which are awesome in their own right. but it could be the gamblers too. as that scene is a hint toward a lyric.

We have been asking Graham for Jawbreaker since the very first year of this fest. If clues are being dropped that way, then it may mean that it's finally time (although I have no inside knowledge of this).

well the knowledge i have isn't about jawbreaker, but the jaws hint might give us some insight, but i really think it might be jawbox. but if it's jawbreaker, i'll be up front and center like i have every show i've seen since bivouac.

then again that scene is where he says "we're gonna need a bigger boat" which could just be a reference to having the RIVErBOAT Gamblers playing. which are always awesome.

I would absolutely love to go to this but it would be so damn expensive for me. Austin was amazing the one time I went there so getting to see a festival like this would be even better.

Let's hope they book jawbreaker, jawbox AND glassjaw (I am aware that this will never happen). I love all three of those bands.

Jawbreaker would be amazing but seems unrealistic. I'm super excited about X thou. I've been wanting to see them for a long time. Billy Zoom is an excellent guitarist.

They'll need bit more thou to top last year thou. Descendents, Cap n Jazz, Snapcase, Suicidal Tendencies etc. Amazing year.

You liked suicidal? man, they sucked last year. i was not impressed at all. much more with the sound on that stage than anything. FLOOR killed it though.

also hello, fellow texan. sorry i get giddy when another texan pops up on these boards.

Jawbreaker would be amazing but seems unrealistic. I'm super excited about X thou. I've been wanting to see them for a long time. Billy Zoom is an excellent guitarist.

They'll need bit more thou to top last year thou. Descendents, Cap n Jazz, Snapcase, Suicidal Tendencies etc. Amazing year.

You liked suicidal? man, they sucked last year. i was not impressed at all. much more with the sound on that stage than anything. FLOOR killed it though.

also hello, fellow texan. sorry i get giddy when another texan pops up on these boards.

FLOOR was incredible last year.

I always love seeing Suicidal. I don't recall the audio being crappy thou. Not their best but still a good set. I missed Floor. Hopeful I get another chance to see them. and Hi.

Seeing Floor twice in one day was INCREDIBLE.

i loved Steve's banter regarding the dude who threw the beer at him at red 7

Steve: Dude have some respect.... can we get him out of here.

Soundman: Do you know him?

Steve: Nah......but i want to know him. (long pause) my cock is hard.

Seeing Floor twice in one day was INCREDIBLE.

i loved Steve's banter regarding the dude who threw the beer at him at red 7

Steve: Dude have some respect.... can we get him out of here.

Soundman: Do you know him?

Steve: Nah......but i want to know him. (long pause) my cock is hard.

AHAHAHAHAHAH, i forgot about that.

November 4,5,6th at Auditorium shores, Austin, TX

Leak #1

brian posehn

okkervil river

odd future

m83

X (yes that X)

Rara Riot

Kid Dynamite

there have been a few more clues with "jaws", but that can be jawbreaker, jawbox, glassjaw. who the fuck know right now. ive heard a few things, but you know how rumors get around. but if they are correct people will shit themselves like they did last year with descendents. nonetheless this year should be probably better than most as it's a newer location, larger venue, but still probably the same size due to the 4 stages. shit will be a blast nonetheless and there is something for everyone. graham and transmission have yet to fail me. anyone planning for this? i might be here for it depending on the lineup, i might fly back from fest for a week to attend. we'll see.

what are these "rumors" you speak of?