FAR - "At Night We Live" special editions

Our distributor has returned some nice stuff to the Arctic Rodeo headquarters.

We have received some stuff by FAR that we had sold out a long time ago: The "At Night we Live" vinyl special edition and the the CD special edition in a wooden box. We are very happy to be able to offer these fan packages to you again.

The vinyl special edition contains the latest album "At Night we Live" incl. 2 bonus tracks on silver colored vinyl (limited to 200 hand numbered copies) + Arctic Rodeo CD (incl. Far album, 2 bonus tracks, mp3 files and free mp3 label compilation) + button + sticker + T-Shirt.

The CD special edition contains "At Night we Live" as double CD incl. bonus tracks + booklet, sticker and button in a wooden cigar case + T-Shirt.

Last but not least, we have the regular CD version of "At Night we Live" by FAR back in stock.

The special editions will be up again at our web store at http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com this Monday, July 25th.

[image]

when a distributor has to return product it's almost always because it can't sell. looking at the price tag for this it's no wonder why all of these didn't sell. a smart move here would be to break everything up that is in this package and sell them individually. not continue to try and cram this overpriced package down the throats of people who already decided not to buy it because of the high price.

The US pressing is still available for $15 and it was colored vinyl when I ordered mine about a year ago.

http://www.merchlackey.com/vagrant/item_detail.php?productID=5793&clientID=601

if anyone orders this and it actually ships let me know. i've emailed them a few times and got two different answers. one time they said they had no knowledge of a re-press and it's out of stock, and the other other time they said yes it's in stock, but then took it down from merchlackey by the next morning.

the orange vinyl and the cd wooden box cost me over $60 when it was up for pre-order. it's probably close to being the same price, really.

We offer it for exactly the same price. The shipping is a little cheaper though since the German postal services has lowered the price a while ago.

I know that for US folks this is pricey since the US Dollar is pretty weak, but 24 Euros for LP+CD+shirt+other goodies this is not overpriced at all, it's actually a very good deal. We don't rip off people.

We are very surprised our distributor hasn't sold these, and we have around 10 copies left.

The US pressing is still available for $15 and it was colored vinyl when I ordered mine about a year ago.

http://www.merchlackey.com/vagrant/item_detail.php?productID=5793&clientID=601

if anyone orders this and it actually ships let me know. i've emailed them a few times and got two different answers. one time they said they had no knowledge of a re-press and it's out of stock, and the other other time they said yes it's in stock, but then took it down from merchlackey by the next morning.

Just to let you know, I took your challenge, and ordered this..good thing I really wanted the record right?? Either way:

1. Really freaking fast shipping, order at 11:28pm on the 25th, and I got it today.

2. The copy I received was a 2xLP A/B is Blue with white marbling C/D is White.

Just to let you know, I took your challenge, and ordered this..good thing I really wanted the record right?? Either way:

1. Really freaking fast shipping, order at 11:28pm on the 25th, and I got it today.

2. The copy I received was a 2xLP A/B is Blue with white marbling C/D is White.

argh. it's a 2xLP!? now i want this version. dammit.

Yes, we actually do that since we had this problem with the shipment of the Far vinyl back then.

We are very sorry for that and learned our lesson.

and you did it with my Walter Schreifels LP later again. :'(

unfortunately, you didn't have any extra sleeves.

Really, are you sure? The Walter Schreifels album was released before the Far LP came out, so I guess the Walter Schreifels LP was shipped before the Far LP....

I really apologize for that. Unfortunately we don't get any extra jackets.

We don't ship any vinyl LP orders before taking the vinyl out of the jacket for more than a year now.

We really try our best.

and you did it with my Walter Schreifels LP later again. :'(

unfortunately, you didn't have any extra sleeves.

Really, are you sure? The Walter Schreifels album was released before the Far LP came out, so I guess the Walter Schreifels LP was shipped before the Far LP....

I really apologize for that. Unfortunately we don't get any extra jackets.

We don't ship any vinyl LP orders before taking the vinyl out of the jacket for more than a year now.

We really try our best.

I know...We sorted this one out already...:)....I wish there were extra sleeves, since I cannot afford to buy another copy of the record.

But the FAR LP (May 2010) was released before the Walter LP (January 2011)... ;)

So everything's ok. I still need to pick up the Dear Lions 10".