Blink 182- Neigborhoods P/O

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they announced it would but it never happened.

This was announced in April of 2010 hahahhahaha but never happened

[image]

They just had the premiere for it in August on film screens across the US, so maybe it will come out eventually after all:

http://www.fathomevents.com/concerts/event/angelsandairwaves.aspx

No they announced it would but it never happened.

This was announced in April of 2010 hahahhahaha but never happened

[image]

They just had the premiere for it in August on film screens across the US, so maybe it will come out eventually after all:

http://www.fathomevents.com/concerts/event/angelsandairwaves.aspx

Travis: Shit, they're blind? There isn't just a 5 pack or whatever you can get to make sure you get 1 of each? That sucks. I guess there's always the option to trade with people online, too.

I havent been to this tour yet but yea, the toys are in blind boxes. Not sure if there is an option to buy the set at the shows or not but I kinda doubt it.

Travis: Shit, they're blind? There isn't just a 5 pack or whatever you can get to make sure you get 1 of each? That sucks. I guess there's always the option to trade with people online, too.

I havent been to this tour yet but yea, the toys are in blind boxes. Not sure if there is an option to buy the set at the shows or not but I kinda doubt it.

Track list for Neighborhoods: (Regular and Deluxe)

1) Ghost on the Dance Floor

2) A La Mode

3) This is Home

4) Snake Charmer

5) MH 4.18.2011

6) Even if She Falls

7) You Too

8) Up All Night

9) After Midnight

10) Natives

Deluxe Edition:

11) Kaleidoscope

12) Fighting the Gravity

13) Heart's All Gone

so now we're stuck with two kinds of retards. blink worshippers from blink182collective or wahtever like that shortbus182 window-licker... as well as chest-punchers like this icecream hooligan who try to add inches to their trouser snakes by knockign on one of the last 20ish years' most respected pop/punk acts.

geez, man. i don't rant often, but i also don't very often miss an opp to spout off that many fun terms!

by knockign on one of the last 20 years' most respected acts.

!

LOL get the fuck out of here.

and for the record i am a casual fan of the band but at this point beyond playing a few shows the re-union should have never happened. it's just pathetic at this point.

How is it pathetic? Fans get to see their favorite band play the songs they love? No more pathetic than The Police or The Pixies reuniting.

The most respected band part that that guy said is ridiculous, though.

Not pathetic at all. Blink is still a relevant band that tons of people love. They are probably bigger now then they ever were before.

Everyone has different opinions on the new songs but I think they are great. Im really stoked one of my all time favorite bands got back together to tour and make a new album.

Not pathetic at all. Blink is still a relevant band that tons of people love. They are probably bigger now then they ever were before.

Everyone has different opinions on the new songs but I think they are great. I'm really stoked one of my all time favorite bands got back together to tour and make a new album.

Relevant? Didn't they start their careers singing about dick and fart jokes and end it writing songs about teenagers falling in love? Aren't they almost 40?

I suppose I'm oversimplifying things but Jesus they were never really relevant.