else

document.write('+':47ujsd5d]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

anyone see this yet? sorry if its been posted, but its pretty damn cool if you ask me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FhnURYCNHs&hl=en&fs=1

I saw that, I think it's pretty cool that they went ahead and enhanced / recycled material originally from Self Titled. I'm all for it.

I personally think the fact that the riff has been around so long is hilarious. I'm also curious as to how it survived for nearly a decade to finally make it into a song. Not that recycling riffs is unusual or anything, but I wonder if Tom had it in the back of his mind this whole time, waiting to eventually use it.

I think they wanted to start off right where they left off and UAN had that riff when they came back together in 09 and started writing again. This is also why I believe they released UAN first. Because even tho it may not be the best on the album, they had already promised it years ago and wanted the continuity.

I think they wanted to start off right where they left off and UAN had that riff when they came back together in 09 and started writing again. This is also why I believe they released UAN first. Because even tho it may not be the best on the album, they had already promised it years ago and wanted the continuity.

I really don't think it was this planned out. I seriously doubt Tom and Mark even remember riffing on that part from nine years ago.

I really don't think it was this planned out. I seriously doubt Tom and Mark even remember riffing on that part from nine years ago.

I heard that the riff always was a practice/warm-up favorite of the band and that they decided to finally put it in a full song or something.

I saw that, I think it's pretty cool that they went ahead and enhanced / recycled material originally from Self Titled. I'm all for it.

I personally think the fact that the riff has been around so long is hilarious. I'm also curious as to how it survived for nearly a decade to finally make it into a song. Not that recycling riffs is unusual or anything, but I wonder if Tom had it in the back of his mind this whole time, waiting to eventually use it.

haushinka was written by green day during the dookie sessions and not used until nimrod.

also rancid wrote little rude girl in 93 and didn't use it until '04 on the LFATB record.

bands do it all the time

i think youre wrong, but hey, thats just my opinion.

Christ, kid, I just wrote my second cover story on Blink and have interviewed all three of these guys many, many times. So yes, I'm pretty comfortable in saying this wasn't planned out.

Christ, kid, I just wrote my second cover story on Blink and have interviewed all three of these guys many, many times. So yes, I'm pretty comfortable in saying this wasn't planned out.

i'm sure if you wrote for a magazine that wasn't Alternative Press than maybe someone on here would care. But no one does and i think you're wrong as well.

chill the fuck out guys...seriously...

BTW scott...I really enjoyed the article...It made me a lot more excited for the album..It seemed like you were a little annoyed that the interview time got cut to a half hour...such a bummer, but I loved all the info, and I really wish Blink could just drop out of the beurocratic bullshit and realease and album completely independently...might be pretty cool

you're so lucky man, I would give my right arm just to shake their hands and say Hi...

chill the fuck out guys...seriously...

BTW scott...I really enjoyed the article...It made me a lot more excited for the album..It seemed like you were a little annoyed that the interview time got cut to a half hour...such a bummer, but I loved all the info, and I really wish Blink could just drop out of the beurocratic bullshit and realease and album completely independently...might be pretty cool

you're so lucky man, I would give my right arm just to shake their hands and say Hi...

Thanks for the positive feedback, I appreciate it.