NHL PLayoffs

What the fuck happened to Turco last night?

Same thing that always happens to him in the playoffs.

Turco has been solid this series and last year against Vancouver, he played well enough to win last night, the only soft goal was the one he gave up to Perry. Goon hockey and crease crashing is alive and well in Anaheim right now.

P.S.- FUCK YOU TODD BERTUZZI

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing that always happens to him in the playoffs.

Turco has been solid this series and last year against Vancouver, he played well enough to win last night, the only soft goal was the one he gave up to Perry. Goon hockey and crease crashing is alive and well in Anaheim right now.

And given your screen name, I'm sure your opinion on the game is completely objective, right? ;)

And given your screen name, I'm sure your opinion on the game is completely objective, right? ;)

haha it is objective, What's been said that would make it a subjective opinion. You cant argue with Turco's numbers that he hasnt been solid the last 2 series. If you watched the last 2 games, u can tell they are trying to run Turco to get him off his game, selanne punched him in the head the other night and I just all around hate Todd Bertuzzi. And yes Anaheim is a dirty, physical team, the most penalized in the league.

haha it is objective, What's been said that would make it a subjective opinion. You cant argue with Turco's numbers that he hasnt been solid the last 2 series. If you watched the last 2 games, u can tell they are trying to run Turco to get him off his game, selanne punched him in the head the other night and I just all around hate Todd Bertuzzi. And yes Anaheim is a dirty, physical team, the most penalized in the league.

do realize, most of those come in the 5 and 10 varitey. and those are the good penalties for a team. they were 2nd in fights, and i'm assuming got a lot of gamers' for those fights, since the refs have been on their asses all season.

I'll be so stoked if we get the Capitals. I'm pretty sure it's in the rule book that they can't win against us in the playoffs. I'd like to play the Bruins too, but then again, they're worrying me. Montreal isn't playing up to par, but Boston could surprise us too.

Regardless, I don't think there's a team in the East that can shake the Pens.

The West is looking pitiful too. The Ducks are gone, San Jose has come back to reality, and Detroit hasn't impressed me much (solid game yesterday though). The Stars seem to have found their stride though.

I would imagine he'll just show-up one night if he's coming back. Though Robidas has been outstanding and so has Richards. Need more scoring from Lehtinen too. Stars have the tools and the goalie and it looks like they have the head after watching the Ducks series. I'm taking them far more seriously. But hell Calgary looks mighty tough too.