New Asbestos Releases for the rest of 2011

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My man bone stands to attention for all of these releases. I saw Edna's Goldfish like 15 times in 1997. When RBF covered them recently, I was surprised but really happy people remember them.

I want ALL old Moon Ska on vinyl. Do Isaac Green & the Skalars! You would sell at least 4 copies.

the Skalars were my jam, I still see one of the members who lives in Chicago now and we still talk about reunion shows and whatnot.

Can't believe you're reissuing TMBG albums. That's pretty epic.

Edit: Did you ever talk to the Aquabats about reissuing The Fury?

We did. the band was down.. fearless doesn't understand the vinyl craze right now and prefers to sit on the rights.

I'll take any Aquabats vinyl from any label.

if i had the organizational skill, i'd start a co-op to just do old moon ska/other 3rd wave stuff with other similarly like minded peeps who don't mind throwing their money away on records they love :)

I'm in! I really want The Toaster's Skaboom, Bad Manner's Heavy Petting and the Skalar's Change Up!

And the 2 first Aquabats records.

And Let's Go Bowling Live

and a bunch more!

I'm quite poor right now, the only records I bought in the last year were the Ska is Dead series 1 and the next record I'll buy will be the Ska is Dead series 2 and Edna's Goldfish... Keep up the good work my friend!