Zao - (Self-Titled)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one got it because it hasn't shipped. Like every time you order from me, you will get a shipping confirmation email when your order ships.

They'll be going out this week. One of the stampers broke and had to get a new one made.

They don't make stampers like they used too.

gotcha. gracias

• 4 weeks later...

My copy just came in and it's a really beautiful record. As is always the case when I see records that I'm used to seeing in a smaller CD format, it was surreal and I just stood and stared at the sleeve itself for a bit - the art looks great in a larger size. As for the record, definitely one of the nicest I've seen in awhile.

[image]

[image]

[image]

Same. When that bass drops before the song kicks in, still so good even after 10 years of hearing it. It looks even better sitting on the shelf beside the previous three records that came out before this one. Stoked to add Parade of Chaos at some point. Brent, you always go above and beyond dude - thanks a bunch!

Thanks for the kind words. Glad everyone likes it. Sorry about the wait.

Parade Of Chaos up next along with another old awesome record. Coming out very early next year.

Is Parade Of Chaos the last Zao you are releasing? I think I read you have mixed feelings about any Zao after that?, but I think people would still buy them if you pressed them, me being one.

PS: Liked the Blacker Friday deals!