eBay bologna

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm drunk toooo.... ok, not really.

I'm not drunk either... Party? wanna help me study for my qualifying exam?

edit to get back to question at hand:

#x/500 means it's number x out of 500--anyone who says otherwise is probably just hatin'--so I'd complain if I had been led to believe it was #1 out of 500 and paid extra because of it. that said, I agree with the other people who said that you probably should have asked to make sure it was "number 1 of 500" not "numbered, one of 500", but that doesn't change the fact that the guy was likely trying to be deceptive.

i'm drunk toooo.... ok, not really.

I'm not drunk either... Party? wanna help me study for my qualifying exam?

edit to get back to question at hand:

#x/500 means it's number x out of 500--anyone who says otherwise is probably just hatin'--so I'd complain if I had been led to believe it was #1 out of 500 and paid extra because of it. that said, I agree with the other people who said that you probably should have asked to make sure it was "number 1 of 500" not "numbered, one of 500", but that doesn't change the fact that the guy was likely trying to be deceptive.

karma on this site is about as relevant as a bible in an atheist camp. that being said FUCK YOU for smiting me you smug douchebags. sorry i'm not cool enough to know why vinyl is more expensive at shows (my posting that thread was when i got all my smites).

as far as the numbering, i agree that out of 300 would be denoted as /300, whereas x/300 denotes a particular specific number out of 300. especially when it is listed as hand numbered.

I was thinking to exalt you, but I exalted harryq.

karma on this site is about as relevant as a bible in an atheist camp. that being said FUCK YOU for smiting me you smug douchebags. sorry i'm not cool enough to know why vinyl is more expensive at shows (my posting that thread was when i got all my smites).

as far as the numbering, i agree that out of 300 would be denoted as /300, whereas x/300 denotes a particular specific number out of 300. especially when it is listed as hand numbered.

I was thinking to exalt you, but I exalted harryq.