eBay bologna

just to let you know guys when something says 1/300 (unless it's indicated it's hand#'d) it's usually a vague meaning for 1 copy or 300. it's been like that for longer than Tawny Kitaen was seen dancing on cars in a Whitesnake video. but since it was said the copy was handnumbered the OP was given false info. but if you got a #'d copy, who cares. good luck on getting a refund if you so chose (not being flippant).

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS. I have the white album too, it isn't numbered :(

Uh, PS, it was. The first 4 went to the band. #5 went to the photographer (I think) and it recently sold for a lot of money. Not like "converge vinyl" amounts of money; like $31,000. And just so you all know, petty shit like this is what is making not only sellers but labels frustrated. If you complain about getting a specific number or ripped dust sleeves, you are a tool. No label wants to deal with stupid complaints all day.

Uh, PS, it was. The first 4 went to the band. #5 went to the photographer (I think) and it recently sold for a lot of money. Not like "converge vinyl" amounts of money; like $31,000. And just so you all know, petty shit like this is what is making not only sellers but labels frustrated. If you complain about getting a specific number or ripped dust sleeves, you are a tool. No label wants to deal with stupid complaints all day.

Was there a picture of the 1/300 on the record or sleeve or wherever? Because the first rule of eBay is don't believe any of the shit you read in the description or title. Use the photo and do your research.

Also, if you pay more for a specific number you are a god damn idiot, go back to collecting baseball cards.

Was there a picture of the 1/300 on the record or sleeve or wherever? Because the first rule of eBay is don't believe any of the shit you read in the description or title. Use the photo and do your research.

Also, if you pay more for a specific number you are a god damn idiot, go back to collecting baseball cards.

I'm the single most chilled dude on the planet, so chilled in fact i won't even mention you said vinyl, and have already edited your post, and it is still there

I'm the single most chilled dude on the planet, so chilled in fact i won't even mention you said vinyl, and have already edited your post, and it is still there

sometimes I feel like this message board is one of those Mad Lib things

"If you [something related to records that you don't agree with], you are a/an [insult]; go back to [activity you believe is stupid/childish]"

If you don't put your records in those mofi sleeves, or at least those poly-lined paper sleeves, you are a kitten killer; go back to watching Fox News.

okay, that still needs some work, but you get the idea

sometimes I feel like this message board is one of those Mad Lib things

"If you [something related to records that you don't agree with], you are a/an [insult]; go back to [activity you believe is stupid/childish]"

If you don't put your records in those mofi sleeves, or at least those poly-lined paper sleeves, you are a kitten killer; go back to watching Fox News.

okay, that still needs some work, but you get the idea

funny bologna story:

my mom fed our cat some bologna, but forgot to take the red ring off of the bologna. a few days later, the cat was walking around with the red ring hanging out of it's butt, so my mom felt bad and pulled it out (awkward...)

"pictures or didn't happen!"

if this hadn't happened 15+ years ago, there would be pictures. anyways, good times...

funny bologna story:

my mom fed our cat some bologna, but forgot to take the red ring off of the bologna. a few days later, the cat was walking around with the red ring hanging out of it's butt, so my mom felt bad and pulled it out (awkward...)

if this hadn't happened 15+ years ago, there would be pictures. anyways, good times...

funny bologna story:

[image]

funny bologna story:

[image]