Shitty day

I was at the post office today, waiting in line, holding my 9-month old son. Some old woman said he was cute and asked him if he was mine. I asked her, "Who's would he be?" What man randomly watches babies? What the hell is wrong with people?

But nothing like your day. Sorry to hear about the dog.

So when are you having him put down? It's a really rough thing to go through but you just have to keep reminding yourself that he's in extreme pain and that this really is the humane thing to do.

I am not sure, we were thinking today but we may have to wait until this weekend. we are waiting to hear from our primary vet this afternoon to figure out the best plan for him.

My wife and I got three dogs right after we met. I mean within a month. They all died in the past 18 months. It's been incredibly hard for me. They were a HUGE part of our lives over the past 14 years (think never being able to rent an apartment because we had three dogs so we basically bought a house right out of college. That kind of huge). I'm sorry to hear about your dog. It's hard to put your friend to sleep and it never gets easier.