UPDATED: selling entire collection - BN,HS

jspin

Yeah, on one hand you call people "low ballers" for accepting your prices - a very negative term in the collecting world - then you don't communicate back with them even to say "I'm having second thoughts." Then you chastise folks for being pissy at you for unjustifiably calling them names when you caused all the bullshit.

You'll grow up someday, I'm sure of it.

whoa! you guys are retarded --- this guy is the man. He sold me a record that was way less than market price because he just wanted some money and didn't feel like haggling a vinyl lover.

he's the top 5% of sellers I've encountered on this board. he doesn't care about being a fag and ripping people off and everything is pretty underpriced.

yes, communication was lacking for a few days but he came through. totally acceptable since he has a paying job and doesn't have time to babysit pricks and fucking losers who sit on this board 24/7 and expect to get an answer within the hour.

grow up people. vinyl is awesome but it's not life. so you missed out on some awesome deals but who really cares?

You've missed the point. There is no issue with missing out on an item. There is an issue with calling people "low-ballers" for accepting his proposed price while he's the one to create the communication issue.

Dudes prices aren't bad, and like hell if I'd ever pass a value judgement on someones overall character due to one experience on a vinyl collecting board but this once again falls into the category of "just because one person has a great experience doesn't erase that 10 others are pissed about a negative one."

The funny thing is, I don't even really care that my deal didn't work out. The handful of folks that posted their issues then were called names by this guy are amongst the most solid on this board. And not solid because they gave one jackass a good price but because they've repeatedly dealt with people fairly and graciously. His name calling against some of these people is overboard and misdirected at consistently good people.

@nips

thanks for all the free press

you keep bumping my thread and people keep sending me offers

& thank you to everyone who i sold to. You guys were totally awesome, patient, and really great to deal with, unlike the majority of the people who are posting in this thread.

so what happened to "these prices are final- please dont email me with offer or trade questions" and you are done with trying to sell things here? douchebag.

and nice try backing yourself by posting with one of your second accounts. your dumbass self even managed to let your true colors to shine through. keep up the class act! there is still a call out to actual people who bought this stuff. so far only one person stepped forward and claimed to buy just one record when he claims to have sold probably two dozen.

omg nips..dude you need some xanax or something man, seriously.

offers to buy the shit i have listed, you dumbass

second, if you stop and read for a second, three people in this thread have backed me already.

....backing myself with a second account? LOL

dude you have -198 karma and a list of people in your signature who dont like you. you are clearly looking for trouble and for someone to argue with. go away man.

i'm not responding to any more negative bullshit.

i'm going back to work, will be back tonight to respond to anyone else who has questions about buying my shit, mailing out the next batch of orders tomorrow morning, and i will post the ebay links for the stuff thats not sold in the next few days.

thanks again.

TO AVERY:

(WELL THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING CAPTAIN)

THIS ENTIRE POST IS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME. OMG I DIDNT RETURN YOUR MESSAGE, CALL THE COPS AND PUT ME IN JAIL.

FURTHER, THE RECORD YOU!! WANTED IS STILL AVAILABLE!! AT A REASONABLE PRICE!!!! AND RATHER THAN BUY IT, YOU SIDE WITH ALL THE OTHER NUMBSKULLS IN THIS THREAD AND THAN WISH ME LUCK ON EBAY!! WHAT A DINGUS YOU ARE!!!

ya, i honestly didn't want to pile on, but i wanted to address the claim of yours that the only reason you didn't respond to people was because they low balled you.

i didn't get antsy or anything because you didn't respond right away. i'm a busy person also so i'm not on this 24/7. i figured after not hearing from you after a week though that you weren't all that serious about selling and that's fine with me but lo and behold this thread pops up again (with a lot of anger in it) and apparently, you do want to sell? so i was just addressing that also.

and yes, i see the record(s) are still available, but i don't want to deal with such an angry person and someone who doesn't respond to messages. so that is why i wished you luck on ebay. sorry that made you so mad as to YEL!L IN! ALL! CAPS!. have a nice weekend.

whoa! you guys are retarded --- this guy is the man. He sold me a record that was way less than market price because he just wanted some money and didn't feel like haggling a vinyl lover.

he's the top 5% of sellers I've encountered on this board. he doesn't care about being a fag and ripping people off and everything is pretty underpriced.

yes, communication was lacking for a few days but he came through. totally acceptable since he has a paying job and doesn't have time to babysit pricks and fucking losers who sit on this board 24/7 and expect to get an answer within the hour.

grow up people. vinyl is awesome but it's not life. so you missed out on some awesome deals but who really cares?

You bought the Deja didn't you. I see you've listed another copy in your Ebay store.

• 1 year later...