VC Secret Santa 4.0 (updated 10/18)

info sent!

and to whatever lucky dog gets my name, here's some stuff to help you out:

amazon wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/2DWEHGD3W6DGU

things i love:

buffy the vampire slayer (yes, i do own all the seasons on dvd already)

but do you own the comic book continuations of the series?

just volumes 1-5. the other ones are on my amazon wishlist ;]

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

info sent!

and to whatever lucky dog gets my name, here's some stuff to help you out:

amazon wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/2DWEHGD3W6DGU

things i love:

buffy the vampire slayer (yes, i do own all the seasons on dvd already)

but do you own the comic book continuations of the series?

just volumes 1-5. the other ones are on my amazon wishlist ;]

I love Miley Cyrus. Its probably a very very unhealthy infatuation

I'm half black and I have insanely large hair so please dont get me a hat :) because it wont fit on my head.

two thoughts, in order:

it can't possibly be any worse than juan's infatuation with christina aguilera. ;]

you were probably one of those kids my mom would squeal over when she saw their hair. one of my cousin's best friend's was half black and has/had this gorgeous curly hair and every time we were up there and my mom saw him, she'd freak out and try to touch it all the time.

in fact, he came to my grandma's viewing in february and she freaked out over it again. the poor kid is 18 now. all i could do was look at him and shrug sympathetically.

I'm half black and I have insanely large hair so please dont get me a hat :) because it wont fit on my head.

two thoughts, in order:

it can't possibly be any worse than juan's infatuation with christina aguilera. ;]

you were probably one of those kids my mom would squeal over when she saw their hair. one of my cousin's best friend's was half black and has/had this gorgeous curly hair and every time we were up there and my mom saw him, she'd freak out and try to touch it all the time.

in fact, he came to my grandma's viewing in february and she freaked out over it again. the poor kid is 18 now. all i could do was look at him and shrug sympathetically.

two thoughts, in order:

Yeah I tend to either get weird looks or random people coming up and touching it. This was like 3 or 4 years ago so Its a little bigger now but it looks like this. Its usually not a big deal until someone makes a "I'd love to sleep on your hair" type of comment

[image]

two thoughts, in order:

Yeah I tend to either get weird looks or random people coming up and touching it. This was like 3 or 4 years ago so Its a little bigger now but it looks like this. Its usually not a big deal until someone makes a "I'd love to sleep on your hair" type of comment

[image]

i don't know what to put so here it goes.

bands i like: Starjets, Slayer, Antischism, Didjits, Crow, Naked City, Mercyful Fate, Banner Pilot, Metallica (up till ..And Justice), and Old 80's Metal. i like hardcore/punk/pop punk too (but depending on what you consider hardcore/punk/pop punk). kbd!

tv: psych, community, law & order, degrassi.

movies: caddyshack

other junk: i like disc golf, photography, books on torture, cannibalism, mass murder, and serial killers. i like reference books on how to draw. smokes. i dig american spirits lights (yellow packs) because $9 is way too much to pay for smokes here. but i still do. :(

by no means get me elvis costello records.i have way too many and can't keep track of my own, much less someone else doing so. so keep that in mind. but if you can obtain a replacements record i don't have you'll be my new hero.

i don't know what to put so here it goes.

bands i like: Starjets, Slayer, Antischism, Didjits, Crow, Naked City, Mercyful Fate, Banner Pilot, Metallica (up till ..And Justice), and Old 80's Metal. i like hardcore/punk/pop punk too (but depending on what you consider hardcore/punk/pop punk). kbd!

tv: psych, community, law & order, degrassi.

movies: caddyshack

other junk: i like disc golf, photography, books on torture, cannibalism, mass murder, and serial killers. i like reference books on how to draw. smokes. i dig american spirits lights (yellow packs) because $9 is way too much to pay for smokes here. but i still do. :(

by no means get me elvis costello records.i have way too many and can't keep track of my own, much less someone else doing so. so keep that in mind. but if you can obtain a replacements record i don't have you'll be my new hero.

Mike I have sent my info!

I'm not picky when it comes to stuff. I'm a nerd for music, comics, literature, movies and video games.

Favorite shows: Superjail, Archer, It's Always Sunny and Community

Favorite authors: Kurt Vonnegut, Jonathan Lethem, Charles Bukowski

Favorite comics: Anything Deadpool, Preacher, Hack/Slash

Favorite movies: Snatch, Oldboy, anything Christopher Nolan, Gullermo Del Toro and David Lynch. Also I am a sucker for campy horror movies like Hatchet and Otis.

This is my tradelist:

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/AStrangerWithCandy

It's pretty much up to date. If there are any question I will answer gladly.

EDIT: I should also note I like street art and the art of Ben Templesmith.

Mike I have sent my info!

I'm not picky when it comes to stuff. I'm a nerd for music, comics, literature, movies and video games.

Favorite shows: Superjail, Archer, It's Always Sunny and Community

Favorite authors: Kurt Vonnegut, Jonathan Lethem, Charles Bukowski

Favorite comics: Anything Deadpool, Preacher, Hack/Slash

Favorite movies: Snatch, Oldboy, anything Christopher Nolan, Gullermo Del Toro and David Lynch. Also I am a sucker for campy horror movies like Hatchet and Otis.

This is my tradelist:

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/AStrangerWithCandy

It's pretty much up to date. If there are any question I will answer gladly.

EDIT: I should also note I like street art and the art of Ben Templesmith.

Guest errolwest

hi. my names errol. my favourite bands are kind of like spitting, carrisas's wierd, modern like is war, and any/all bands mike/tim kinsella have been in. here is my lastfm if you have questions http://www.last.fm/user/errolwest35 my trade list is in my siggg. i like liqour, and my favourite shows are seinfeld and curb. ill.

Guest errolwest

hi. my names errol. my favourite bands are kind of like spitting, carrisas's wierd, modern like is war, and any/all bands mike/tim kinsella have been in. here is my lastfm if you have questions http://www.last.fm/user/errolwest35 my trade list is in my siggg. i like liqour, and my favourite shows are seinfeld and curb. ill.

Ola people who get me. I enjoy punk rock! my favorite bands are rancid, less than jake, operation ivy, clash, bigwig, nofx, green day, suicide machines, etc. my favorite labels are 90s epitaph, fat, hell-cat, 90s skatepunk, and i also love 90s nj/ny/pa pop punk not that crap that people call pop punk today. if you get me i would probably appreciate records the most. last year i asked for a don mattingly autograph, but I got it so records are all i need now, unless you buy me MULTIPLE seasons of south park on dvd.

rancid records i need:

AOCTW - Hot Topic Press on Red vinyl

AOCTW - 1st Press w/ 4 black borders and old epitaph address on back

Bloodclot - clear vinyl

Let Me Go - green vinyl

Ola people who get me. I enjoy punk rock! my favorite bands are rancid, less than jake, operation ivy, clash, bigwig, nofx, green day, suicide machines, etc. my favorite labels are 90s epitaph, fat, hell-cat, 90s skatepunk, and i also love 90s nj/ny/pa pop punk not that crap that people call pop punk today. if you get me i would probably appreciate records the most. last year i asked for a don mattingly autograph, but I got it so records are all i need now, unless you buy me MULTIPLE seasons of south park on dvd.

rancid records i need:

AOCTW - Hot Topic Press on Red vinyl

AOCTW - 1st Press w/ 4 black borders and old epitaph address on back

Bloodclot - clear vinyl

Let Me Go - green vinyl

I sent my info in. Im Matt and am straight edge.

Bands i like : H2O, Ryan Adams, Polar Bear Club, Drive-By Truckers, all 3 Hank Williams, Ryan Bingham, Taylor Swift, Touche Amore, The Clash and more. Basically I love hardcore, alt country, folk and punk. I do like rock, metal, regular country, but I get more picky when it comes to those. Rap I am even pickier.

I love baseball and my favorite team is the Phillies. I watch a lot of horror movies, read a lot of Henry Rollins and true crime/mystery books. And I am a size L in shirts.

Sent in my info. name Is Adam.

Music - Native, CSTVT, Tigers Jaw, Iron Chic, Rocky Votolato, Dave Hause, Chuck Ragan, Tons of Bands I Love.

Clothing - Shirts Size Large, Band Shirts are always useful

Interests- Baseball (Red Sox), Hockey (Bruins) , Basketball (Celtics)

TV / Movies - East Bound & Down, True Blood, House, Man Vs. Food. Zack Galifinakis Standup, Any stand up really.

And I Have A Bassett Hound that will be a year old on black friday. He is pretty much spoiled.

I'll do it. I've only been here for a few months, but I've bought plenty of stuff and sold a few things, so yeah. :D

Just sent my info to Mike.

I'm also trying to complete my Taking Back Sunday collection. If you stumble upon my WTB thread, there's a list of stuff I'm in need of.

Favorite bands: Circa Survive, The Dear Hunter, Manchester Orchestra, A Day to Remember, older The Devil Wears Prada, Nirvana, Johnny Cash, La Dispute, Anthony Green, Chiodos, Spill Canvas, Hawthorne Heights, Good Old War, Third Eye Blind...

Favorite shows and movies: Doctor Who, Sons of Anarchy, Kevin Smith movies, Boondock Saints, old Sam Jackson movies, ANYTHING zombies related (The Walking Dead, George Romero movies...)

I don't drink or anything. I love a ton of diverse music. Anything Anthony Green related. :P Black and white photography. Discovering new bands that don't suck. Woo.