VC Secret Santa 4.0 (updated 10/18)

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the rule has been that if you are under 1000, you need to have 2 members with 1000 posts vouch for you.

i think

Yeah I think if you don't have 1,000 posts and haven't been registered for a year you need to have several trading references from members with 1 year and 1,000 posts.

the rule has been that if you are under 1000, you need to have 2 members with 1000 posts vouch for you.

i think

Yeah I think if you don't have 1,000 posts and haven't been registered for a year you need to have several trading references from members with 1 year and 1,000 posts.

I'll vouch for krissstress as a solid and legit dude. Just finished a deal with him.

I'll vouch for krissstress as a solid and legit dude. Just finished a deal with him.

Seriously, thank you!

Gotta get a trade list together (which will take forever. hah)

ok, i'll be posting the rules up in a day or so. gonna go over it with justin to make sure and get a set of different eyes.

to newbies. we might change up the rules this year. might have to run this past justin, but we haven't had any bad luck with newbies so why not just make it open to everyone. but newbies have to send first and will not receive a gift until their receiver gets his gift. sound good? all packages must be out by Nov 1 as well. so we have exactly 1 month to send. i think that's fair. if you can't do it by all means let me know. it would be nice if everyone got their shit early this year instead of after xmas.