Lagwagon 5 x LP / 7" / DVD Boxset!

gabe

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't need this right now....but I need this. Fat, you've taken more money from my paycheck than i'd even begin to like to know.

You fuckin know it! Fat have taken more money from me than id like to know... but fuck are the releases worth it!

SFH up next. Been waiting for a while so have cash aside for that one!

I can't even begin to imagine the damage of getting this to the UK, but I want it so BAD!

Dude, i have records sent to spain and the uk and they cost exactly the same from the states. ive just ordered this to spain and its $51. About £35... not bad going i dont think for the weight... mind you they could be flexis!!!!

I can't even begin to imagine the damage of getting this to the UK, but I want it so BAD!

Dude, i have records sent to spain and the uk and they cost exactly the same from the states. ive just ordered this to spain and its $51. About £35... not bad going i dont think for the weight... mind you they could be flexis!!!!

Yeah, I'm more concerned about the ridiculous customs charges you could expect from this. They include shipping in the VAT calculations. Probably talking another £50+ :(

I will have it one day!

Yeah, I'm more concerned about the ridiculous customs charges you could expect from this. They include shipping in the VAT calculations. Probably talking another £50+ :(

I will have it one day!

You won't pay customs.. Fatwreck is cool like that

I will have it one day!

You won't pay customs.. Fatwreck is cool like that

That's good to know.. Cheers.

My dad is working in Mexico so my other option's to get it posted to him and get it around Xmas when he's back. Hopefuly the postage to Mexico City works out slightly cheaper too...