PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

Look whats up now: http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCrownRecords/Vinyl/Your_Favorite_Weapon?productid=14983

Looks like its just a non-limited black pressing. I wonder if this is what SRC, Hot Topic and Interpunk are getting. There were one blue one back in the store a moment ago, too

Look whats up now: http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCrownRecords/Vinyl/Your_Favorite_Weapon?productid=14983

Looks like its just a non-limited black pressing. I wonder if this is what SRC, Hot Topic and Interpunk are getting. There were one blue one back in the store a moment ago, too

Dont know what color it will be yet but HT will have an exclusive color.

They just went up, so I'm guessing there was only 100 to begin with, but theres no way it would be that limited without them saying something, unless they're just having some fun. I'm curious as to why this one is two bucks cheaper, too

black vinyl is cheaper to make

Right, makes sense. I think I'm going to hold off on the black. Hopefully I dont regret this when these go for a mill bill on ebay and I canèt complete my collection

black vinyl is cheaper to make

Right, makes sense. I think I'm going to hold off on the black. Hopefully I dont regret this when these go for a mill bill on ebay and I canèt complete my collection

if you're planning on trying to complete a collection, i'd just buy it now and save time and trouble!

if you're planning on trying to complete a collection, i'd just buy it now and save time and trouble!

I know, I'm torn though. I pre-ordered the SRC one, which could very well be black. Ugh

A complete collection of a second press?

A complete collection of, say Brand New, would require you to have every variant of every pressing. Which includes a second pressing.

I dunno. Not really worried about it. I kinda really doubt there will be a /100, or even /250. They probably just put so many copies up at first. Or all the other vendors, such as SRC, also have black and it's /1000. All we know for sure right now is a)Hot Topic will have a custom color, b)there's a blue /500 that sold out, and c)there's a black variant on TC. Just regarding colors, of course.

I guess TC is selling the same regular copies of this pressing. They're probably black and I guess Interpunk and SRC have the same ones. Probably /2000 or 1500. TC exclusive /500 is sold out, and there should be a HT one too, /1000. Add another /500 tour copy or something and you'll make 5000. Could it be something like this?