PO: Brand New - Your Favorite Weapon LP 10th Anniv

jhulud

HT will be /1000.

And where did you hear this?

TravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTra visTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTrav isTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravi sTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravis TravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisTravisT ravis

ugh. this is already killing me. i ordered from src day 1. and i know im going to regret not buying this once it sells out.

but, fuck im broke.

and thats even after selling 4 records for $250 today.

ugh. this is already killing me. i ordered from src day 1. and i know im going to regret not buying this once it sells out.

but, fuck im broke.

and thats even after selling 4 records for $250 today.

I'll buytrade your blue first press off you so you can buy this one for my copy of this when it comes in ;)

omgz i totally hope this is the rarest variant, i'll get so many bragging pointz to all my friends! then when i get tired of the album i can sell it on ebayz for big buckz!! collectorz fo lyfe! i love the letter z!

So you're making fun of people who want rare variants of popular records? Sweet

im just gonna order the interpunk version. its the cheapest one shipped so far. just hoping its not on solid black. i think a peach with baby blue splatter would be sick.

on a side note, at first i didn't like the new album cover, but now i love it. it really, really fits with their post-yfw album covers.

i ordered this, but my billing address on file with merchnow is outdated... the shipping address is correct though.

i paid with paypal, so i'm ok right? they would only reject the charge to a credit card if the billing address didn't match, right? so since i paid with paypal balance im fine..?

omgz i totally hope this is the rarest variant, i'll get so many bragging pointz to all my friends! then when i get tired of the album i can sell it on ebayz for big buckz!! collectorz fo lyfe! i love the letter z!

Yes, technically I am. I don't dislike you as a person, but I think it is very, very silly.

I liken it to my early elementary school days, when all I could think about was getting a holographic Ditto. Not sure why, but oh, how I longed for that holographic Ditto. I mean, he can change into anybody! ANYBODY!

But you know what I got? A goddamn non-holographic Ditto. NON-HOLOGRAPHIC. WHAT KINDA BULLSHIT IS THAT?!

Point is, it was the same exact same card, but not as rare. As a kid, I came to hate that card. It represented everything evil in the world. As an adult, I can now appreciate it for what it really is...

Wait... actually, I'm not even sure where it is... maybe that wasn't the best analogy...

Yes, technically I am. I don't dislike you as a person, but I think it is very, very silly.

I liken it to my early elementary school days, when all I could think about was getting a holographic Ditto. Not sure why, but oh, how I longed for that holographic Ditto. I mean, he can change into anybody! ANYBODY!

But you know what I got? A goddamn non-holographic Ditto. NON-HOLOGRAPHIC. WHAT KINDA BULLSHIT IS THAT?!

Point is, it was the same exact same card, but not as rare. As a kid, I came to hate that card. It represented everything evil in the world. As an adult, I can now appreciate it for what it really is...

Wait... actually, I'm not even sure where it is... maybe that wasn't the best analogy...

I once got a holographic Ditto in a pack for Christmas.

I don't think its fair to say that collecting things is stupid. Its a hobby, its a challenge, and some people find it fun, especially when they really appreciate what they're collecting. I fully get that some people dont like it and dont think its necessary, but theres no reason to criticize the people who do. Yes, there are flippers, but there are many people, myself included, who collect for the sake of collecting and have never sold a record online.

This is pretty brilliant.