Discuss: Russian Circles • Empros

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also dig it. A lot of people aren't crazy about the font... but last I heard, the album art of the official release will feature no text whatsoever.

the text is on a big sticker on the shrinkwrap

no variants, just black

Makes my collection that much easier to manage. I'm really looking forward to spinning this non-stop this fall. And seeing them with Deafheaven on Black Friday. Oh man, I'm so happy.

I also dig it. A lot of people aren't crazy about the font... but last I heard, the album art of the official release will feature no text whatsoever.

no variants, just black

Makes my collection that much easier to manage. I'm really looking forward to spinning this non-stop this fall. And seeing them with Deafheaven on Black Friday. Oh man, I'm so happy.

no variants, just black

Its nice that it'll be black only. That test press on their facebook page looked really nice and shiny. Can't wait to spin this. I'll probably wait to see if Reckless gets this in rather than pre-order though.

no variants, just black

Its nice that it'll be black only. That test press on their facebook page looked really nice and shiny. Can't wait to spin this. I'll probably wait to see if Reckless gets this in rather than pre-order though.

DO IT: http://hellomerch.com/sh/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=38&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

No variants listed. And I passed on the shirt/poster bundle. I think 8 Russian Circles shirts is enough for now...

Dang. I really wish I had A) ordered the Geneva shirt when it was still available in my size, and B) ordered the Montreal Canadiens style RC shirt.

DO IT: http://hellomerch.com/sh/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=38&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

No variants listed. And I passed on the shirt/poster bundle. I think 8 Russian Circles shirts is enough for now...

Dang. I really wish I had A) ordered the Geneva shirt when it was still available in my size, and B) ordered the Montreal Canadiens style RC shirt.

no variants, just black

No variants?!?!?!?! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks a ton! Will wait and pick this up at my local shop.