DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gona devorce my wife for not letting me buy this. no way fixing her car was more important than this. she can take the damn bus

i feel your pain man. once i heard they sold out i have been trying to not read this post. it just makes me jealous and sad. Deftones are my favorite band and it sucks to not be able to own this set.

I must be a tool, but does anyone think it's f'd how they said it was "hand numbered" and instead it's embossed?

I feel like that happens a lot. I guess people think using your hand to emboss a number means it's "hand numbered" since an automated machine isn't doing it (or maybe is)

I must be a tool, but does anyone think it's f'd how they said it was "hand numbered" and instead it's embossed?

I feel like that happens a lot. I guess people think using your hand to emboss a number means it's "hand numbered" since an automated machine isn't doing it (or maybe is)

Well put.

just got shipping confirmation for the box, and no "Fist" or "Damone" really sucks :( could have at least put B-Sides & Rarities on vinyl for this box set.

yeah, that definitely should have happened. it does fall within the releases of 95-11 which is what this collection was supposed to have been.

my box has some imperfections as well. nothing huge, just some beating from the shipping that probably could have been easily avoided with a layer of bubble wrap in the box.

They send the box without bubble wrap? Fuck, I dont want to imagine how my box will loke like after a oversea shipping. :-/

my box has some imperfections as well. nothing huge, just some beating from the shipping that probably could have been easily avoided with a layer of bubble wrap in the box.

They send the box without bubble wrap? Fuck, I dont want to imagine how my box will loke like after a oversea shipping. :-/

now im a bit scared, too....i hope it gets well to germany. and that the customs wont get a hold of it

so are they actually 180 gram this time?

Definitely feels like it.

Also this thing apparently shipped from Aurora, IL (party on) which is only about 30 minutes away from me so that's gotta be why MI and IL customers got them first. Don't know if that information helps anyone but I figured I'd post it.

yeah... the packaging isn't terrible but it definitely could be better. the box has spacers on the sides but there's nothing to stop it from moving around top to bottom.

Guest soulcrusher

Totally agree (not that you're a tool, the hand-numbered part).

now im a bit scared, too....i hope it gets well to germany. and that the customs wont get a hold of it

I'm pretty sure german customs will fish the box out since its big and heavy. Paying some extra 36 $ tax (19% "Mehrwertsteuer") will be a pain in the ass.