DEFTONES "The Vinyl Collection 1995-2011" box set

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then Covers really would be pointless.

Exactly, Thats why they wont do it.

yeah, i doubt they will approve b sides to get pressed. especially since the box set JUST came out. It would make the box set incomplete and cancel out being a "complete collection". Oh well... hopefully in a year or two b sides will get released.

I doubt they're concerned with the integrity of "completion" regarding a box set that has completely sold out. If they think it will sell, they'll press it.

Agreed but if their is no need (in their mind) for a b sides record why would they. I mean the only thing i can see happening is down the road after several pressings of each record in deftones catalog they run out of new ideas and then release the b sides for more money. In other words I don't see it happening for years.

Yeah... I got my box set today but it looks way different than everyone elses... I think its a bootleg. Fucking ebay!

dude you have way too much time on your hands. not gonna lie tho, this was pretty funny.

ps-i have copy of covers i'm willing to part with if you don't snag that one from ebay.

for those who have the pic disc version of adrenaline, it has fist on it. i feel very fortunate to have it, knowing that fist didnt make it on the represses, but i do agree they need to press a b sides albums with the following songs: Damone, Fist, Lovers, Teething, Cant Even Breathe, Crenshaw, Black Moon, The Boys Republic, and other b sides that we have never heard. There should be at least one for every album, some even have more than one, so i believe it could be done, and should be done. Travis, im looking at you bro!

My box has been stuck in the customs for two weeks, since I havent found a decent invoice which proves the value of the box. God, I hate customs and European Union. Any ideas how to prove them the value? The credit card booking hasnt been debited yet, thats my problem. :)

what country are you from? i just showed them the order receipt with the price and the shipping and it was ok. you could also try printing out the page of the box from the BSM site where the price can be seen

for those who have the pic disc version of adrenaline, it has fist on it.

Yeah, I have the picture disc version. But, it's a picture disc....therefore it sounds like shit.

I just think it was lazy for them not to put Fist on Adrenaline and Damone on ATF.

Yes, it was damn lazy. Luckily, I have not only the pic disc but the promo version as well which actually sounds awesome and looks absolutely stunning...and has "Fist" on it.