Bring me the Horizon LPs

I've never started a thread in this section. Hmm. I feel like I'm gonna be insta-flamed. Anyways. Was anyone else considering ordering these? I'm not a huge fan. Well, I'm not really that big of a fan at all. But I know some of my friends are, and I'd like to listen to their newest album on vinyl cuz it wasn't actually that bad. Does anyone know the pressing info? Like, colors and numbers? It says they're really limited, but I dunno. Amazon had a a pretty sweet deal going on yesterday. You could get all three for $44 with free shipping. Not sure if they're still doing it.

I know some people are like die-hard fans, and some people despise them. I personally think they're a little over rated, but I think they've made a handful of good songs. Hardcore/metalcore vinyl isn't my favorite. But hey. Still waiting on that Changing of Times or Fiction we Live. >.> Haha.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wanting to pick "Their is a hell..." as well I remember reading that that one is a 2 x lp on clear, Suicide Season on red, and Count Your Blessings on blue, all on 180 gram. Never saw anything about how many were pressed though. And I saw on amazon, saying they were to be released today, but when I checked earlier they all said they were unavailbale. Wondering if their is any other place you can buy them?

I was wanting to pick "Their is a hell..." as well I remember reading that that one is a 2 x lp on clear, Suicide Season on red, and Plagues on blue, all on 180 gram. Never saw anything about how many were pressed though. And I saw on amazon, saying they were to be released today, but when I checked earlier they all said they were unavailbale. Wondering if their is any other place you can buy them?

Hot Topic will have all 3 on HT.com, they wont be in stores.

Damn. I go away to do homework and there's like woah posting.

Okay first and most importantly. OLI GOT JUMPED? Hahahahaha. He needs an ego reduction. He's one of the main reasons i hated BMTH for the longest time.

Second. In my opinion, Converge kicks the hell out of BMTH. At least their vocalist(s) can actually sing and scream. Oli can't do either. xDD And he's too self-centered to get an actual singer in the band. I just recently started listening to Converge.

I heard they were supposed to be out in July. Haha. But I saw them on RevHQ (where they're expensive as heeeeell) so I looked on Amazon, and they had the buy all three for $44 deal, and cuz it's so much, you get free shipping.

I felt weird ordering Manchester Orchestra and Silversun Pickups one night, then BMTH the next. But I ordered La Dispute, too, so whateva.