PO: 311- Grassroots(On Vinyl for the 1st Time)

This will mark the first time this album has been pressed on vinyl. The record is available on BLACK VINYL and there is also a LIMITED EDITION INDIE RECORD STORE EXCLUSIVE GREEN COLORED VINYL. Both colors are available now for pre order from us. The album will be released on Monday November 21st, 2011. If you pre order now your order will ship on or before that date. Orders will be shipped in special LP shipping boxes with great care and handling. There are multiple shipping options available so please review shipping options before check out. Thank you for choosing Brookvale Records and Enjoy the Ride Records. Look for more releases coming soon!

http://brookvalerecords.com/2011/10/11/311-grassroots-on-vinyl-for-first-time-ever/

Before people bitch about the price, that was not up to us. This is the first release of ours that is full retail via Sony Red. We more or less licensed the release to be made and our partner on this title(brookvale records) is handling all the distribution and sales. Thanks to everyone for the support.

P.S- This will be the only place online to buy the indie store exclusive "Green" Variant to my knowledge as well as the only place selling a combo package.

As mentioned in prior threads, Hot Topic will also be getting an exclusive color(Yellow) that will be limited to 1000 and only available through them.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest assured - I think 311 is one of the shittiest bands of the past 20 years to gain any sort of notoriety. Why check this thread? I suppose to chime in that I think this is a terrible terrible band.

Frankly I find 80-90% of the bands people jizz about on this board to be utter garbage. I don't waste my time trolling their threads though.

Rest assured - I think 311 is one of the shittiest bands of the past 20 years to gain any sort of notoriety. Why check this thread? I suppose to chime in that I think this is a terrible terrible band.

Frankly I find 80-90% of the bands people jizz about on this board to be utter garbage. I don't waste my time trolling their threads though.

Yeah - it's a dick move for sure but I hold a strong opinion on this one. I won't however judge those that get something out of their music. And I'd hardly call expressing an opinion trolling. I've heard the music, I've seen the band back in the early and mid-1990's. Shit, I went to see them on the Grassroots tour in Gainesville. So I'll put this out there: I gave them a fair shot and they are truly terrible. (crap, I did it again)

so first you piss of rx bandits by releasing things behind their back and without their consent, then you do the same thing with 311 and new found glory? really? astounding. amazing what you learn from reading your twitter feed. can you do anything without stepping on people's toes or pissing not just message board snobs off, but band members too?

so first you piss of rx bandits by releasing things behind their back and without their consent, then you do the same thing with 311 and new found glory? really? astounding. amazing what you learn from reading your twitter feed. can you do anything without stepping on people's toes or pissing not just message board snobs off, but band members too?

are you going to just make outlandish statements or back them up with facts/evidence?

are you going to just make outlandish statements or back them up with facts/evidence?

do you just selectively read? check the lablel's twitter which can be found through their website. chad from new found glory is pissed at this guy.

do you just selectively read? check the lablel's twitter which can be found through their website. chad from new found glory is pissed at this guy.

That dude definitely looks pissed. ETR seems to be alluding to the fact that 311 is pissed too, but all I see is that they didn't know about it. The lead singer retweeted the fact that its coming out but they don't seem to be endorsing it 100% either. that's balls that the label wouldnt bother telling them but considering that capricorn was the original label, maybe that has something to do with it?

so i guess that's a 'no' to the backing them up with evidence and facts, being as you just told me to look it up myself.

will do.

[image]