iOS 5.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iTunes Match will be 25,000 songs.
Yeah, I love the concept, but I LEGALLY own more than 25,000 songs. How am I supposed to choose which songs to cloud and which to exclude? Hopefully that number grows as the service becomes more popular, in the same way that gmail started out as 1GB of email storage in beta and grew from there.

iTunes Match will be 25,000 songs.
Yeah, I love the concept, but I LEGALLY own more than 25,000 songs. How am I supposed to choose which songs to cloud and which to exclude? Hopefully that number grows as the service becomes more popular, in the same way that gmail started out as 1GB of email storage in beta and grew from there.

are these cd rips, or did you actually buy 25,000 from itunes?

i have no idea how to get pictures from my phone to my computer now. any time i ever plugged it in, iphoto came right up and imported. now that its not doing that, im lost.

nevermind... "devices" wasnt showing in iphoto.

but ios5? lets just say if the boner police arrive, i demand a lawyer.

I'd say my opinion of iOS 5, but I can't update, seeing as my iPod gets stuck on "Backing up iPod touch" every time. >.> I've tried stuff on the net, and can't get it to work. Let it run all night. Same small portion of the bar.

I vaguely remember something like that happening to me before. I think I had to delete my old backups to get it to work.

Look into that if you haven't already.

I'd say my opinion of iOS 5, but I can't update, seeing as my iPod gets stuck on "Backing up iPod touch" every time. >.> I've tried stuff on the net, and can't get it to work. Let it run all night. Same small portion of the bar.

I was having this problem too. I finally had an afternoon where I could just let it run its course. The backup took a few hours, never seemed to make much progress across the progress bar. Took a nap and the update was finished. I'm guessing the progress bar isn't very accurate.

The update is ok I guess. Not overly impressed with anything on it.