Balance & Composure/Tigers Jaw 12" split 2nd press

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still haven't gotten shipping conformation on this.

I really don't want to sound rude, but if you're going to post this, as well as ask us a question on our tumblr (the two worst ways to get an answer about an order) and not post any information that could lead me to who you are or what you ordered, there's no way for me to solve this problem. Did you order a Transit LP with it? If so we are waiting on a restock of covers and will have them shortly.

The rest of the Transit LPs will be ready to go very soon! Really sorry for the holdup. We hadn't used the parts for this release in a while, and have moved since it first came out. When it came down to finding them all we could only locate about 300 jackets and inserts and have no clue where the others are so we had to make more. If anyone wants us to split their order up let me know.

The rest of the Transit LPs will be ready to go very soon! Really sorry for the holdup. We hadn't used the parts for this release in a while, and have moved since it first came out. When it came down to finding them all we could only locate about 300 jackets and inserts and have no clue where the others are so we had to make more. If anyone wants us to split their order up let me know.

I wasn't referring to the Transit. I'm still waiting for my BAC and TJ split on red to show up. Dude I pre-ordered this as soon as it went up! I got a confirmation in my email but that was well over a week ago...

I wasn't referring to the Transit. I'm still waiting for my BAC and TJ split on red to show up. Dude I pre-ordered this as soon as it went up! I got a confirmation in my email but that was well over a week ago...

Huh? If you got shipping confirmation, than it shipped. Media mail can take up to two weeks. Did you track it? Am I missing something?

Man the red color looks nice! Mine has almost a hint of pink and some white whisps. Saw the bands a few days ago. Not sure what color they had (I had this coming in the mail). Awesome show though. Kinda bummed that Balance had to play a short set though. They had a fill-in bassist.

Man the red color looks nice! Mine has almost a hint of pink and some white whisps. Saw the bands a few days ago. Not sure what color they had (I had this coming in the mail). Awesome show though. Kinda bummed that Balance had to play a short set though. They had a fill-in bassist.

Yeah most of them are pretty pink. Sorta sucks, but not the end of the world.

Huh? If you got shipping confirmation, than it shipped. Media mail can take up to two weeks. Did you track it? Am I missing something?

No I only got an update saying it would ship next week (got the email Dec 25th).. I probably shouldn't have used the word confirmation, but anyway... I never got a tracking number confirmation email and in my RFC account there isn't anything other than my invoice with a note saying the order will ship next week.

Whats your name?

Yeah most of them are pretty pink. Sorta sucks, but not the end of the world.

Mine is definitely a pinkish red with a lot of white. Looks good though.

No I only got an update saying it would ship next week (got the email Dec 25th).. I probably shouldn't have used the word confirmation, but anyway... I never got a tracking number confirmation email and in my RFC account there isn't anything other than my invoice with a note saying the order will ship next week.

Whats your name?

Order #7037