Balance & Composure/Tigers Jaw 12" split 2nd press

• 1 month later...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im close to cancelling my order, I ordered these for my birthday months ago. And now Christmas is coming up and there is other stuff I want. I love RFC and Jeff is a nice guy. But No updates on these? Noone has gotten theres yet. I ordered 5 other records to go along with these that are being held up because of this. Updates would be nice. October 19th it was stated these would be shipping out in 2 weeks and it has been well over a month.

Im close to cancelling my order, I ordered these for my birthday months ago. And now Christmas is coming up and there is other stuff I want. I love RFC and Jeff is a nice guy. But No updates on these? Noone has gotten theres yet. I ordered 5 other records to go along with these that are being held up because of this. Updates would be nice. October 19th it was stated these would be shipping out in 2 weeks and it has been well over a month.

What pisses me off the most about these situations is that it's so easy to send out an update over the internet if you know something isn't going as planned with the record. I'm sure RFC is extremely busy BUT you should never be too busy to let people know whats up with their records they ordered from your label.

Yeah Like i said I respect Jeff and love RFC but an update really would be nice. I mean I spent almost 100 dollars for all this stuff. So some sort of update letting people know records are in, or not in or have been shipped or the REAL date of when they will start shipping. If i dont hear something about this soon I will probably just try and cancel my order.

I'm still waiting on my Man Overboard - Real Talk (maroon) copy. I think I ordered this in april and still not here!? Kinda frustrating. I know Jeff must be busy but he should have his mailorder dude's post on here or respond to our emails if he is out. I back RFC, but if there is delays or plant issues let us know!

Didnt Jeff say like last week that he was on tour but people at the RFC officer were shipping these orders out?

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67507&start=30

Yeah, and he also said it's tough to answer questions/give updates while abroad (he's on tour in the UK with hostage calm if anyone didn't know). With that last update I was hoping to see my stuff by the end of the year...I guess we'll see.