Kid Dynamite/Gorilla Biscuits

all those bands that came from members of lifetime are great - namely kid dynamite and paint it black - as for kid dynamite i like shorter, faster, louder a tad better than self titled - def the one band i would have loved to see live - they usually do a benefit in philly for random charities every few years, hopefully i can catch one of them

also love gb as well but never really noticed too many similarites

and kriss - i'm somewhat surprised you never listened to them, i always thought you were like the great purveyor of everything hXc - if you haven't listened to paint it black(dan yemin who plays guitar for lifetime/kd is the vocalist) either, do it - 'cva' is sooo good

I saw GB on their reunion tour they did years ago, it was life-altering. may have been the best hardcore show I ever went to. and it was in cleveland. so fucking good

When you saw GB did Civ actually sing or did he hand the mic into the crowd 75% of the time? I swear when I caught them at the Stone Pony on that tour that his voice must have been destroyed because it seemed like he didn't want to or couldn't sing.

I saw GB on their reunion tour they did years ago, it was life-altering. may have been the best hardcore show I ever went to. and it was in cleveland. so fucking good

When you saw GB did Civ actually sing or did he hand the mic into the crowd 75% of the time? I swear when I caught them at the Stone Pony on that tour that his voice must have been destroyed because it seemed like he didn't want to or couldn't sing.

i saw them at the Philly stop of that tour and civ sang most of the time - def handed the mic off a lot too, but sang more than not

and kriss - i'm somewhat surprised you never listened to them, i always thought you were like the great purveyor of everything hXc - if you haven't listened to paint it black(dan yemin who plays guitar for lifetime/kd is the vocalist) either, do it - 'cva' is sooo good

My knowledge of hardcore is woefully limited from the mid 90's to the early 2000's. Give me Dischord, SST, Revelation or Dangerhouse and I'm your guy, but anything besides that and I'm useless. hahah.

By the way, welcome to the boards man. Good to see another Decap patron around here!

mix 50/50, no barrier meant the stage diving was in full effect so the mic was all over the place.