American Horror Story **SPOILERS**

Last nights episode was pretty good...

I got to see more of Infantata.

Those two creepy gingers were busting shit up, I like that.

I got to see McDerpDerp try really hard to act in this episode, so that was a nice change.

and I didn't see Vivian's death coming. Kind of surprised me.

But seriously, show me the rape baby.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to see more of Infantata..

he has a name now.

also, if that IS her son, all grown up (doesn't make sense), she wouldn't be all WHERES MY BABY.

i think this guy is something else.

That's true, I didn't think about that. If that thing in the basement they showed last night was her baby Thaddius (Infantata is still a way cooler name) how did it grow up?

If that isn't her baby... then what the hell was it?

did some research, the name of the reassembled baby was indeed thaddeus.

so this must be the reanimated corpse that never died? just...chillin' down there?

noo, cos the 'go away' thing worked.

goddammit ghosts don't age!

i'm confused.

wait, old maid bitch aged tho, and she died all sexy slutty hootch bitch.

fuck this show, my brain hurts.

WELL. maybe reassembled baby lived for awhile with the ghosts in the house taking care of it, then when constance moved in she was all EEEEEEEE NO I HATE HIDEOUS DEFORMED THINGS! and killed it.

constance killing everything (or having everything/one killed for her) is really just my theory for anything that needs an explanation on this show.

I got a new theory:

It'll all turn out to be some right-wing screed against gay marriage/adoption with homophobic bible quotin' Constance as the hero. Also Tate represents why gun control is bad or something.

That or the rape (and ghost, I guess? Every fucking thing in this show is a ghost) baby is the antichrist and Constance is a demon or the devil trying to kick start the apocalypse. And it all comes down to Mcderpderp to save the world from the spooky ghosts.

I still think there's a good chance this could be an a thology type series where each season focuses on a whole new setting and group of characters. If next week's episode ends with a new family pulling up to the house, it'll be one of the hugest ending fails of recent memory.

If there is a good ending to this season and then a one minute scene where the next family pulls up, that won't be a fail.

I think it is pretty much a certainty there will be a new family next season. The question is more how much of a role the current family plays as ghosts.

Maybe they'll tell a different "story" next season. Finish up this one with the house and this family and then next season tell an entirely different "horror story" with no connection to this season.

Maybe they were setting this up when they were talking about evil energy being released into the environment -- like in a prison.

Not a bad idea. At this rate they'll end up writing themselves into a corner.

NERD ALERT!!!

For example: Battlestar Galactica. The writers did not have a story arc planned out ahead of time and it was painfully obvious after the fact. Especially when the show runners admitted to it in interviews and what not.

Not a bad idea. At this rate they'll end up writing themselves into a corner.

NERD ALERT!!!

For example: Battlestar Galactica. The writers did not have a story arc planned out ahead of time and it was painfully obvious after the fact. Especially when the show runners admitted to it in interviews and what not.

how do we end bsg? KILL EVERYONE. OUT THE AIRLOCK. BYE BYE.

I didn't mind the BSG ending, really. What bothered me is that Season 4 had so many just huge info dump episodes. It would have been cool if they had a better arc to stretch over that season and one more season instead of dropping so much shit all at once.

But I digress, I think AHS will probably go with the whole new story with a different family, different house, etc. I really hope they work something cool out, because this show is one of my favorites. If the next season sucks I'll be so disappointed.