PO: Algernon Cadwallader - Parrot Flies

Tommy

PRE ORDERS ARE UP! First 100 are light green vinyl! Send $12 via Paypal to [email protected] or concealed cash, accompanied with an e-mail (to confirm the post-marked date), to 1310 N. 5th Street 2B Philadelphia, PA 19122. See you at fest!

See the website for more info: algernoncadwallader.blogspot.com

Guest thedayfelloncedars

do not order this record from big scary monster. they will screw you. it's about time algernon puts this out in the states. why any band would ever deal with bsm is insane.

it's not a lottery system. it's just the first 100 orders get it on green vinyl.

HUH???

From "Algernaan" - "We'll be pressing a limited run of 100 on light green vinyl which we've decided would only be fair to distribute through a lottery system. The Parrot Flies LP is hereby available for pre-order and colored vinyl recipients will be randomly selected from these pre-orders only. Place you orders before the end of the month to be eligible for this drawing."

Guest thedayfelloncedars

algernon is a big let down. not just the record. they dont give a fuck about the ones who buy the records. what would they be if tim never started capnjazz. because of algernon's attitude and how much big scary monster sucks, all my algernon records are going in the trash. ill post a picture when i get this fire started!

algernon is a big let down. not just the record. they dont give a fuck about the ones who buy the records. what would they be if tim never started capnjazz. because of algernon's attitude and how much big scary monster sucks, all my algernon records are going in the trash. ill post a picture when i get this fire started!

So you got screwed out of some money by a label, and because of that you're going to throw a hissy bitch fit and burn things you already have and spent money on. Makes total sense. I swear, you're acting like no one on this planet has ever been fucked while buying records. Someone needs to calm down and take a deep breath. If you hate them so much, send me your records instead of wasting them...

Guest thedayfelloncedars

algernon is a fucking joke. posting pictures soon! the s/t lp was the fastest to melt. fuck bands who rip off fans! just another capnjazz fake.

So you got screwed out of some money by a label, and because of that you're going to throw a hissy bitch fit and burn things you already have and spent money on. Makes total sense. I swear, you're acting like no one on this planet has ever been fucked while buying records. Someone needs to calm down and take a deep breath. If you hate them so much, send me your records instead of wasting them...

Seriously, no need to be pissed at a band, a band you clearly like enough to pay extra for international shipping, just because the label sucks. People were already complaining about how the label was sketchy and untrustworthy in the thread with the bsm preorder anyway.

You know, being a fan of emo-type bands, I've found myself subject to unnecessary hazing for being "emo" or whatever. After reading this hapless dolt freak out about nothing and then psychotically seek approval of some sort by constantly sharing his sad, sad sob story about how he thinks a band robbed him like it was at gun point or something and how his rage has led him towards acting like a ballistic fucking missile on his own prior purchases (so effectively wasting a good and limited product, his money, and his time for earning that money.), I can kind of understand how people have this ill-conceived notion that fans of emo are all collectively ginormous ass-clowns.

Anyways, welcome to world of record collecting where SHIT HAPPENS. Deal with it crybaby.

didn't go to the website. don't care that much because this album was a big let down.

crazy. this is better than the s/t.

i loved the s/t (and still love) but this one just didn't strike me in the same way. i don't have a huge vendetta against them like other people in this thread and i'll probably listen to their next album but i was not into this one.

Guest thedayfelloncedars

the "ass clown" is the one using the word "emo". you must be under the age of 25. i have been collecting records since you have been sucking your mothers tits. and its not just the label. algernon is a joke. they dont give a fuck about anything but the shit record. if i felt like going into the story i would. i would rather continue to get wasted and burn this shit. whats better then sending pictures of the shit on fire. you would just ebay it and pocket the money. i will continue to post about this situation everywhere. once again, algernon is a fake band. your foolish to buy anything by these shit fucks. by the way, emo was the term we used in 1987 not 2011. lame fuck.

the "ass clown" is the one using the word "emo". you must be under the age of 25. i have been collecting records since you have been sucking your mothers tits. and its not just the label. algernon is a joke. they dont give a fuck about anything but the shit record. if i felt like going into the story i would. i would rather continue to get wasted and burn this shit. whats better then sending pictures of the shit on fire. you would just ebay it and pocket the money. i will continue to post about this situation everywhere. once again, algernon is a fake band. your foolish to buy anything by these shit fucks. by the way, emo was the term we used in 1987 not 2011. lame fuck.

Here I called this for you should be on the way soon.

[image]

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':7jldzhty]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':7jldzhty]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Well if you're just gonna ramble on about whatever nonsense it is that you're trying to convey, will you at least show us the pictures?