New releases in from Topshelf Records!

Yello. Just an update about a bunch of new records we've recently gotten in.

A Great Big Pile of Leaves - BOOM! and Live From the Living Room

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Check out the photoset on our tumblr. or pick up a copy of your own.

Sirs / run,WALK! - Split

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Check out the photoset on our tumblr or pick up a copy of your own.

Pianos Become the Teeth - The Lack Long After

[image]

[image]

[image]

Check out the photoset on our tumblr or pick up a copy of your own.

Native - Wrestling Moves

[image]

The first press is sold out! Pick up a copy from the second.

Well figured i'd give this thread a bump and also say thank you to the guys at topshelf for putting on an amazing CMJ showcase, easily the best i was at all weekend. only made 4 of my planned 6, but A for effort right?

also, people really should listen to A Great Big Pile of Leaves, what great guys, saw them 3 times this weekend and they got better every show. records release sunday was a blast, I have have seen this band about 6 times, i generally hate soft music, but have such a good time at their shows.

PS. i think i shit my pants during saddest landscape set on friday, love that band sooo so much.

Yello. Just an update about a bunch of new records we've recently gotten in.

A Great Big Pile of Leaves - BOOM! and Live From the Living Room

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

So I also want to show my intense support for A Great Big Pile of Leaves. They should be checked out and they make it real easy to do so by making the majority of their first album and their entire first two EP's available for free download at their website. These guys are great and deserve the wealth of attention they've gotten in the past year and so much more. I discovered them in August of '10 and bought their debut CD within two or three days of hearing the download which by the way is only $8 shipped in US from their website. Bought the 2XLP version of it as soon as it went up also.

Now, I have a question for Tophself. How exactly did you fit 5 songs that mostly range between 3 and 5 minutes on a single 7"?

Let me also include that I've already purchased two of the 7"'s in question along with the Boom 12". I'm just curious how that worked.

www.agreatbigpileofleaves.com

• 2 weeks later...
soooo. im still waiting on my PBTT - Lack Long After 1st press. i havent gotten ship notices from you guys in a while, was wondering what the deal is.

anybody else still waiting on this one? don't even know when they were supposed to ship, anyways thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hey dude, got an email from ya, sorry that we haven't gotten back to you. We're a bit behind and super busy right now. Kevin is on the road and I'm working hard to get these orders out. I looked and yours should be shipped this week (yes, we are behind so apologies EVERYONE).

A quick note, we use paypal to ship our domestic orders and they recently made a change/update to their system which has done two things. 1) It's caused us to have to manually input the shipping info for almost every order, which is making these current pre orders be processed much slower. 2) since we're having to manually enter the shipping info, it is not connected to the specific transaction which means that people are NOT getting their shipping notification emails sent to them or tracking.

This has been quite frustrating to say the least but we're doing our best to get these all out and rest assured that everyone will have their orders very very soon.

Thanks

thanks for the prompt response. You guys have been nothing but good to me, so i will not be submiting to the complaints dept. this time.

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to this one. Bet that bastard Kevin is having a blast!

I know you guys work hard, and appreciate some of the great new releases lately.

I have no idea when that is. I only ask because I'm still waiting on an order from 10/25. I realize they're backed up and Seth seems to be the only one available to actually pack and ship orders. Just trying to get a feel for when I can expect my order. I still don't have any sort of tracking on my paypal account. Oh, well. It will get here when it gets here.

I have no idea when that is. I only ask because I'm still waiting on an order from 10/25. I realize they're backed up and Seth seems to be the only one available to actually pack and ship orders. Just trying to get a feel for when I can expect my order. I still don't have any sort of tracking on my paypal account. Oh, well. It will get here when it gets here.

wanna shoot me an email or a pm of what you ordered and your full name? Chances are that it might have shipped already. Thanks