Lucky Lacquer Mastering

Guest luckylacquers

Guest luckylacquers

- Lucky Lacquer Mastering -

I support DIY bands and labels. Be sure to ask about trading up on your next Mastering job. I always let my clients send me copies of work I have done, towards their next project and I have a HUGE list of DIY resources for you to save HUNDREDS! yes HUNDREDS on Jackets, Packaging, Printing, CD and Vinyl Pressing costs. So Cut up your credit card and go DIY!!!

See picture below for what's been going on around here recently and Give me a call if you want something cut and sounds as good or better than the digital and super sweet rates on vinyl.

Double backed! Not only does Dave do great-sounding mastering work at prices that are geared toward the punk / DIY community, but he goes above and beyond the call of duty on all his jobs. He's helped us out with various issues / problems on more than one occasion and he'll always put in the extra time to make sure things turn out right.

Guest luckylacquers

The Minuteman record is a split 7" w/ Saccharine Trust on Water Under the Bridge Records.

http://waterunderthebridgerecords.com/wutb.html

Also restored the Reactionaries 1979 demo tape for these guys. Excellent stuff all around. Its the precursor to the Minutemen...definitely a must have for my collection anyway.

thanks for all the kind words guys!

-- Dave