Run For Cover Update 10.28.2011

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my copy forever ago or are you talking about a repress?

Where did you purchase your copy back then?

I preordered one through Revelation Records. After a while they told me that they had to cancel my order, because this release was cancelled. As far as I know there is only a tour edition, but no regular press.

Or am I wrong?

I'd love to see this repressed or finally pressed !!??!!

I got my copy forever ago or are you talking about a repress?

Where did you purchase your copy back then?

I preordered one through Revelation Records. After a while they told me that they had to cancel my order, because this release was cancelled. As far as I know there is only a tour edition, but no regular press.

Or am I wrong?

I'd love to see this repressed or finally pressed !!??!!

I pre-ordered from run for cover the records came out as test presses and were not well done but they did come out.

so much for some of these shipping out to arrive near the expected release date... thought these were all ready to go and that you already had the records in hand and were just waiting so you could ship them out closer to the release dates. so much for running decent mail order, looks like the same old we take forever to ship orders routine.

so much for some of these shipping out to arrive near the expected release date... thought these were all ready to go and that you already had the records in hand and were just waiting so you could ship them out closer to the release dates. so much for running decent mail order, looks like the same old we take forever to ship orders routine.

got my Young Statues record on Friday, and subscription installment today. usps, on the other hand, seems to be dropping the ball lately.

Posting this in both threads I see? Cool. You're still wrong and rarely have any clue what you're talking about. How do people have these already if we didn't start shipping them?

Posting this in both threads I see? Cool. You're still wrong and rarely have any clue what you're talking about. How do people have these already if we didn't start shipping them?

congratualtions! a whopping 2 people got stuff. two. one of which lives like three states away from you. so 2 out of hundreds if not thousands of orders got shipped/delivered. that's outstanding. probably closer to hundred though, i think im giving you too much credit.