Run For Cover Update 10.28.2011

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously though this rate i dont think any of us will see any of the stuff we are missing until after the new year which is a huge bummer

I don't know why you think that, but it's not true, everything is being shipped out now. I will come back and answer individual questions shortly but its tough to while abroad. We do have two people doing all the mailorder while im gone though, im usually not doing it anyway. Also working on catching up on everyones emails right now.

It says right on the standard page that it would be the only way to get copies...

Yes, it does say that, and originally that was the case. We were in no way trying to mislead people. I mentioned multiple times all over the place that the black 7"s would be available by themselves in limited numbers towards the end of the series because there were going to be extra black copies of each 7". There was no way of knowing how many 7"s to press ahead of time, and it seems pretty stupid to trash a few hundred copies of a 7" instead of getting them in the hands of people who want them. The standard subscriptions were very NOT in demand, which was simply impossible for us to know ahead of time without going through with the subscription. If this really bums you out that bad email me and I will gladly figure out a way to make you not bummed out.

Our 7" series for 2012 will function differently and none of these things will be an issue. You live and learn my friends.

It's all good, I guess I didn't see the comments about it being available alone before I bought the standard subscription, which is fine, it's not like I'm out a ton of money. I probably would have just bought the couple I needed. Though I guess I have a complete collection for both subs though...

If this really bums you out that bad email me and I will gladly figure out a way to make you not bummed out.

This made me laugh, pretty great quote. I hope your unbummification works out.

I mean, am I complete asshole for asking about it? I bought into something because I assumed (at the time) that the only way to get said 7 inchers was via the subscription, so I shelled out cash and a couple months down the road I see I could have bought the couple I needed and been done with it. I'm not super pissed and I understand if they didn't sell well, just kinda bummed me out..

seriously though this rate i dont think any of us will see any of the stuff we are missing until after the new year which is a huge bummer

I don't know why you think that, but it's not true, everything is being shipped out now. I will come back and answer individual questions shortly but its tough to while abroad. We do have two people doing all the mailorder while im gone though, im usually not doing it anyway. Also working on catching up on everyones emails right now.

i was just bumming myself out sorry! im excited nonetheless <3