Dikembe joins Tiny Engines - 12" Coming Soon!

I got it ... and of course Dikembe will play your next private, all-nude male stripper orgy! They live for that stuff.

Well now the secret is out :/ For those who want to cum its Dikembe's record release show. It's at the Nug-n-Tug "Gentlemen's Club."

Limited tour variant is /50 on Interracial Cum Splatter vinyl! 12"s of enjoyment with nearly 30 mins. of Pleasure! Also some cute sloth on sloth ALBUM ART to get stoked on!

557480_356915247686832_227223114_n.jpg

Bands are:

Dickembe

Coldplay

Nickelback

&

Switchfoot!

ARE YOU FUCKING STOKED YET?!

Tickets are $12 and include an all access viewing session of Dikembe's "Always In Motion:The Poundtown Express!!"

I think that using the phrase "Interracial Cum Splatter vinyl" and "sloth on sloth" should be met with some sort of discipline from the Vinyl Collective community. Shame on you, Jordan. Baby sloths everywhere are crying for the youth of today. I am so ashamed.

JUST KIDDING! Man Juice-covered LPs and slow animal action for everyone! Huzzah!

I think that using the phrase "Interracial Cum Splatter vinyl" and "sloth on sloth" should be met with some sort of discipline from the Vinyl Collective community. Shame on you, Jordan. Baby sloths everywhere are crying for the youth of today. I am so ashamed.

JUST KIDDING! Man Juice-covered LPs and slow animal action for everyone! Huzzah!

I AM VC!

Meanwhile on Jury Duty.......

ScreenShot2012-06-28at24434PM.png

Can I get a /01 Sloth cover test press while were on the subject ;)