Dikembe joins Tiny Engines - 12" Coming Soon!

MTS wanted to sign Dikembe. RJ called the band and was a super cool dude ... but then Tiny Engines stepped in and waved some cash in front of their faces and the rest is history.

aww man i was hoping to pay MTS 3 years in advance for a preorder

but srsly any clue when these will be going up?

"We were thinking about doing pre-orders next week, but because turnaround times at Rainbo have been so long lately, I think we're going to push it back to the week of July 2nd. Of course, we reserve the right to arbitrarily change our mind at a moment's notice."

On this same page.

"We were thinking about doing pre-orders next week, but because turnaround times at Rainbo have been so long lately, I think we're going to push it back to the week of July 2nd. Of course, we reserve the right to arbitrarily change our mind at a moment's notice."

On this same page.

HOLY SHIT WE HAVE A FUCKING DETECTIVE HERE GUYS

I love when I get You-Blew-It!'d. Take that however you'd like.

Honestly, we normally don't really get many people buying multiple copies of the rarest variant ... although it certainly happens. We were actually talking about this not too long ago and I think we'll probably invoke a 2 per customer limit for this pre-order.

Also, Rainbo will no longer press less than 100 of any one color, so I'm pretty sure that the breakdown for Dikembe is 100, 150 and 250.

I say you 1-per the first 100! I don't believe people that say "I'm getting an extra for a friend."

It's 2012, your friend needs to get his shit together!

With albums I really, really enjoy, I'll usually try to get two copies. One to play, and one to keep. For whatever reason, I keep thinking of the day when I'm going to have to start selling my collection for bills/mortgage/food, and this way, I can still hold on to a copy of the albums I love. Some sort of fucked up record insurance, if you will.

I say you 1-per the first 100! I don't believe people that say "I'm getting an extra for a friend."

Sometimes it's legit. I work in front of a computer all day so I'm able to help out a couple of my friends that aren't. Not everyone has internet access 24/7. Plus you also save on shipping.

I hope its a sweet /50 orders get a print, I think the Wavelets one was the only print that I ever kept from a PO lol

Hoping there is a t-shirt + LP bundle \m/

GETTT STTOKKKKEEEEDDDD

PS THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO BLOW MINDS!

Kept Wavelets and the one that came with Signals Midwest. Really I'll keep any and all prints that are actually screenprinted. Cheap posters can gtfo though.

With albums I really, really enjoy, I'll usually try to get two copies. One to play, and one to keep. For whatever reason, I keep thinking of the day when I'm going to have to start selling my collection for bills/mortgage/food, and this way, I can still hold on to a copy of the albums I love. Some sort of fucked up record insurance, if you will.

WAT.

not gonna lie. i buy 2 copies of stuff all the time if i really like something. one personal copy an one to save to give to someone who might enjoy it later.

coincidentally, i'm actually wearing my DIKEMBE shirt as i write this.

I think that the Dikembe record will do very well, but I would be shocked if we had more than 10 - 15 people buying multiple copies of the most rare color. I could be wrong though; it has happened before.

At the end of the day, we try our best to make sure that everyone gets what they want, but ultimately our main job is to make sure that we keep the record in print for fans to enjoy, regardless of color variant.

Personally, I don't really care all that much about getting the most limited color. Sure, I'll pick it up if it's available, but I really just want records to listen to and enjoy for myself. The rarest variant might have value on the open market, but if I love the record and never plan on selling it, there's really no value to it at all ... except whatever value I give to it on a personal level. If that's the case, color doesn't matter.

Unless I have some weird disease where I shart in my pants every time I see the color red. In that case, I definitely don't want red.