Dikembe joins Tiny Engines - 12" Coming Soon!

Because neither Will or I can be around during the day tomorrow to monitor the pre-sale and make sure everything is running smoothly, we're probably not going to launch it until 6pm EST (ish).

Don't fret though - if you miss out on the clear w/ blue, I promise that the other colors sound exactly the same!

Looks like its a pissed off luchador pouring hot alphabet soup on himself, I can dig :P

I like the art but I don't believe I would be able to wear this out of the house :( stupid middle finger ahaha I wish this was coming out on vinyl today, this album has been stuck on repeat for weeks now. Sort of like when Wavelets came out lol

I take it there won't be any sweet lithos with this record like Wavelets one.

Nah, but eventually we'll do some sort of exclusive art / print and pair them up with our remaining test pressings ... like we did with CSTVT, Everyone Everywhere and Monument.

In fact, we've got a lot of those coming up. I have exclusive artwork for 5 different bands finished (from some really amazing artists too) and we just need to get them screen printed.

Just put a piece of duct tape over the dude's finger if you're worried about pissing off your grandma.

Poor old grandma, she endured the punk phase when I had a Clit 45 backpatch!

I'll buy it for the babes. Dikembe = slut magnetz. Crawl on dem hoes like a sloth :D

Nah, but eventually we'll do some sort of exclusive art / print and pair them up with our remaining test pressings ... like we did with CSTVT, Everyone Everywhere and Monument.

In fact, we've got a lot of those coming up. I have exclusive artwork for 5 different bands finished (from some really amazing artists too) and we just need to get them screen printed.

I'll be waiting for my super sweet Ke$ha screen prints

Will there be an option to buy the shirt with the 3xLP bundle?

I'm 99% sure that we'll have the option of buying the tee shirt by itself, so yeah - you should be all good. The nice thing for U.S. orders is that we have a $4 flat shipping rate, so buy as much as you'd like and it will always be $4.