Hot Water Music Live In Chicago 1-6

We had 1,100 covers printed and pressed 1,000 records. The leftover 100 covers were bugging us, so we pressed 100 more records. We did this as a surprise for the band and shipped 50 sets to Europeland on their tour. From what I can tell, people were happy about this in general. The band sold these sets for 50 Euro. I do not know what the europeans then flipped them for on Ebay; perhaps more.

We have the others. We were not sure what we wanted to do with them so they sat here until the Fest. Wow. What an intriguing story!

For the nerds: chill the freak up! Some of these records have blank black labels instead of the song titles. Some don't. They are all otherwise virtually identical, so hush up. The only glaring difference is the #5 record. It is more of an opaque lavender than the first round, which was transparent. Ironically, we ordered it as opaque lavender in the first place. So the plant goofed twice, haha, but I cannot complain. I am happy. You, however, are perfectly open to complai as much as you want and to wallow in unhappiness. I dunno why you would want to when you could be listening to the new Good Luck record instead. Go figure.

P.S.: Yes, we have some left. But not many.

We had 1,100 covers printed and pressed 1,000 records. The leftover 100 covers were bugging us, so we pressed 100 more records. We did this as a surprise for the band and shipped 50 sets to Europeland on their tour. From what I can tell, people were happy about this in general. The band sold these sets for 50 Euro. I do not know what the europeans then flipped them for on Ebay; perhaps more.

We have the others. We were not sure what we wanted to do with them so they sat here until the Fest. Wow. What an intriguing story!

For the nerds: chill the freak up! Some of these records have blank black labels instead of the song titles. Some don't. They are all otherwise virtually identical, so hush up. The only glaring difference is the #5 record. It is more of an opaque lavender than the first round, which was transparent. Ironically, we ordered it as opaque lavender in the first place. So the plant goofed twice, haha, but I cannot complain. I am happy. You, however, are perfectly open to complai as much as you want and to wallow in unhappiness. I dunno why you would want to when you could be listening to the new Good Luck record instead. Go figure.

P.S.: Yes, we have some left. But not many.

I need #6 if you have any extras let me know!

The live album is 30 songs. 21 of them are on the series. 9 are not.

So...I am correct in thinking we won't miss out on any of the songs if we miss out on the 7" package, right?

I could tell you, but that would be too easy. 21 songs from the series, 9 unreleased = 3xLP. Reverse engineer that and the answer will be 2 turtle, one Amish gentleman, and 3 miles per hour. What?

So...I am correct in thinking we won't miss out on any of the songs if we miss out on the 7" package, right?

I could tell you, but that would be too easy. 21 songs from the series, 9 unreleased = 3xLP. Reverse engineer that and the answer will be 2 turtle, one Amish gentleman, and 3 miles per hour. What?

Little too stoned for all this, but I think I've got it.

Thank you, var. :-*