The American Dollar - A Memory Stream 2XLP

Just put up our first album The American Dollar - A Memory Stream 2XLP

If you haven't heard The American Dollar before check out their bandcamp with the whole album streaming here

[image]

The LP was pressed on true 180gram virgin vinyl. The album comes housed in a massive triple panel gatefold on upgraded 350gsm white carton stock with UV High gloss laminate. We traded the white inner paper sleeves for poly-lined inner sleeves which will help to preserve the LP. Each record comes with a laminate numbered drop card which will have the code to download the album in high quality drm-free mp3 format.

[image]

[image]

The album itself contains special live extra bonus songs on the D Side which is actually the first two tracks from the Live In Brooklyn album. The next American Dollar album to get pressed will be the same format and contain the next set of songs from the live album.

[image]

Pressed 500 copies on 3 colors and each looks incredible here is the breakdown:

Translucent Beer & Bronze w/ Trans & Opaque Red Splatter /250

[image]

Royal Blue w/ White Haze /150

[image]

And a standard black edition that is hand numbered /100

[image]

Also selling the /20 test presses with the bundle packages so if you pick up all of the colorways you can save a bit and get a test press too!

You can order here: theamericandollarvinyl.bigcartel.com

Thanks for looking.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone that has ordered in this thread.

Yes the hand numbering the black and making it the most limited was the most intentional thing I have ever done...The splatter looks the best but its the most abundant color so I hope people pick the one that works the best for them if they decide to pick this up.

I am listening to it now and if you are on the edge and are wondering if its worth it...trust me it is!

Having to order all then to get the test press almost encourages flipping though! But anyway I went with BLACK most rare! Thanks so much for pressing this, loved this album for years!!!

If someone is going to flip something by buying a package deal that costs almost a hundred bucks to still only get one of each color I guess there is nothing else that can be done...they would be stupid to bank on this release being something to flip anyways since its mine and the band's intention to keep it from going OOP. Because like a lot of people we believe music should be readily available on vinyl since its our preferred method of listening to music and not just a collectible. I have several copies of many releases and don't plan on flipping any of them ever..they are part of my collection and like most of you nerds I like to variant collect and I like bundles and I like test presses so thats how I came up with this deal here..

I am also buying the test press bundle to get one too...no kidding!

Also we are limiting each order to only one of each color per household...I wish other labels would do that since we are talking about flippers and whatnot ;)

edit: Thanks Justin! Can't wait to work with you on future releases bud!