VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

jesus this is awful.

tune in at 10 am on wwe.com so we can announce that jonny ace and teddy long are switching shows playa!

seriously.. fuck off teddy long. you are just the worst.

oh, and video packages!!

It will probably be worse, like them having a match a 'Mania for control over both shows, playa!

fixed.

jesus this is awful.

tune in at 10 am on wwe.com so we can announce that jonny ace and teddy long are switching shows playa!

seriously.. fuck off teddy long. you are just the worst.

oh, and video packages!!

It will probably be worse, like them having a match a 'Mania for control over both shows. Boring.

They are having a Raw v. Smackdown match at Mania and the winner gets to control both shows. They're dumping the Money In The Bank match for this. It's going to be an 8 man tag, because Vince loves his 8 man tag matches at Mania.

and rocky, this is garbage.

twitter was the worst thing to ever happen to the wwe

Right on the money, playa. The Rock's promo was hot garbage and it almost made me into a Cena fan. Then i remembered his "match" with the Miz from earlier in the show. No thanks.

i thought the rest of the show was decent. The Jericho/Punk stuff was good, but they really screwed up the Punk/Bryan match with the commercials and the focus on the GM storyline.

i also liked the triple threat tag match, as it was something unique. i don't understand what Kane is doing, but i'm sure we'll find out soon. i also don't care about the Eve storyline.

I turned it off as Cena was making his way out for his match. I watched the Rock promo this morning. The first hour only was good for Jericho and Punk talking. The match with Bryan should have been better, but as VKM said, the commercials and the entire focus on Ace/Teddy and not the two champions of their company killed it. Two of the best at what they do, and they overshadowed it with Cole sucking off Ace.

I imagine that Rock is on roids. He isnt a talent for Vince, he is a moviestar coming in to work an angle, so he doesnt have to worry about passing any tests. Also thought that Rock was incredibly boring. More so than usual. Yeah we get it, you think calling John Cena a female is funny. Get new material for this feud. I really thought he was going to go somewhere when he was talking about Cena going to private schools and not really being from the streets and he turns it into a bitch joke.

and rocky, this is garbage.

twitter was the worst thing to ever happen to the wwe

but they really screwed up the Punk/Bryan match with the commercials and the focus on the GM storyline.

I'm actually enjoying Johnny Ace these days. I think he's really come into his role and is doing a great job as a heel GM. I really hope he ends up taking over both shows, because Teddy Long is just old and boring.

i enjoy Johnny Ace, as well, but when you have your two champions wrestling each other in the ring and the focus is on Michael Col, Johnny Ace, and Teddy Long, something is wrong. They should have saved that crap for after the match or at least kept the camera on Punk and Bryan. Just seems like the wrestling is an afterthought in these cases.

I didnt even know that the raw brand was an hour away from my house last night. I would have went but I didnt find out until today when I saw the results posted on a site. Woulda loved to seen the Funkasaurus.

Is that how they do it? Split the brands? i saw on the website that there are some dates with two events listed. Guess it makes sense, but i just assumed they were doing "supershows" only now.

I had read that they cancelled it and were doing a tag match of team Ace vs team Teddy, but I didnt hear it was because of Barrett getting hurt. Hopefully he is back in time for the MITB ppv that they put back on the schedule so he can win there. I loved how his character was coming together now that he dropped all his factions.