VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

You're both wrong.  3MB is horrible as is Ryder.  Ryder's matches are colour by numbers and his finisher is horrible.  3MB is just awkward.  Heath started to get a decent push while he was jobbing to all the old timers and legends leading up to Raw 1000.  But 3MB killed all of that.  Jinder is just awkward as hell and am I really buying that a millionaire from "punjab, india" is all of the sudden mr rock n roll.  Then McIntyre wearing eye shadow makes me feel like I'm about to get raped and he should never be allowed to have a mic in his hand.  It's just a really poorly planned gimmick.  Slater should drop the two other guys and go back to being the 1MB.  That worked.  3MB does not.

this is a shining example of you taking gimmicks way too seriously

Quick review of the PPV: Glad to see them pushing Rhode Scholars, Antonio fucking rules, I thought the Brooklyn Brawler bit was hilarious, didnt watch the divas match because that is when I usually take a shit/get food/etc..., that bump Rollins took was awesome and I was happy to see the Shield win it, Show/Sheamus was predictable, that was the WORST FUCKING HURICANRANA IVE EVER SEEN and still dont understand why Cena did it, thank god Dolph won. Now I would just like to fast forward to the Rumble where Punk will beat the Rock and see him end Takers streak at Mania.

Quick review of the PPV: Glad to see them pushing Rhode Scholars, Antonio fucking rules, I thought the Brooklyn Brawler bit was hilarious, didnt watch the divas match because that is when I usually take a shit/get food/etc..., that bump Rollins took was awesome and I was happy to see the Shield win it, Show/Sheamus was predictable, that was the WORST FUCKING HURICANRANA IVE EVER SEEN and still dont understand why Cena did it, thank god Dolph won. Now I would just like to fast forward to the Rumble where Punk will beat the Rock and see him end Takers streak at Mania.

more like huriCANTrana

at least he closed his legs and simulated the fact that he was actually exerting force. unlike sin cara who is actually supposed to perform the move

i was looking forward to the slammys. not the "hey heres the category! go vote right now... well wait here awkwardly until then!"

youve beaten the ap horse to death... post the categories before someone comes out to present them.

i considered it, but im just so turned off by everything thats happened so far that i just cant involve myself.

and when i say ive been turned off by everything i mean I STILL HAVE A BONER FROM THAT AJIGGLER SESH

every single segment was on the exact opposite of the awesome spectrum as the last.

lots of really terrible shit happened.. lots of commercials happened... and a good handful of awesome was sprinkled in.

and then a million ryblack jokes were made.