VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Oh I really don't need another Ryback/Punk match at TLC knowing that the Shield will interfere or someone since the next PPV is the Rumble with the Rock.

That's what I was thinking. You know Punk will retain. We can hope he does it fairly clean without the NXT3 (fuck calling them the shield) interfering. But I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Main Event today was really good. I dug the Sandow/Cena match. I really glad they are pushing Sandow and I can't wait for Cody to come back. I dig the idea of the Shield, done well it will really help to introduce these guys to the rest of the WWE universe that doesn't watch NXT. To really have an impact I would like to see them attack the Rock at the Rumble and have Punk win.

The Shield said they werent working for Punk, doesnt mean they arent working for Heyman though. Punk said he was being treated with injustice. They said they were a shield from injustice. My guess is they are working for Heyman.

Agreed. I think its pretty predictable.

My theory is that the shield will remain kind of mysterious until after the rumble....then it will come to light that heyman hired them and then we will see punk get a face turn maybe? Probably completely wrong but just my two cents

Also, this AJ/Cena/Vicki thing is so annoying. Should have stopped before it ever started.

Am I the only one that doesnt like Sandow? His schtick is old and tired. The latin names of his moves is annoying hearing Cole explain them every match and he isnt all that amazing in the ring. Besides the cartwheel and the beard what is there to like about him?

you can't hold him accountable for cole being a broken record. sandow is a fantastic wrestler, with a very strong ring presence. go back and watch his match with sheamus from like a month ago. they both looked incredible.

the cena aj thing is the worst angle i can remember in the last few years. it's pure fucking garbage.

you can't hold him accountable for cole being a broken record. sandow is a fantastic wrestler, with a very strong ring presence. go back and watch his match with sheamus from like a month ago. they both looked incredible.

the cena aj thing is the worst angle i can remember in the last few years. it's pure fucking garbage.

I can hold Sandow accountable for being in fucking OVW when the WWE still owned it and just now getting called up to the roster cause he isnt that fucking good in the ring.

Sandow's in ring skills do need work but where he shines is on the mic and his skills at being a heel. He takes that classic I am smarter than you heel and makes it so much better. He always gets the boos and the crowd hating him and that is hard to keep up. I do think he needs more time with Cody which will only benefit him and Cody more down the road. Sucks that Cody got hurt because I think they would be tag champs by now which is good because I feel Hell No is losing their appeal.

Sandow's in ring skills do need work but where he shines is on the mic and his skills at being a heel. He takes that classic I am smarter than you heel and makes it so much better. He always gets the boos and the crowd hating him and that is hard to keep up. I do think he needs more time with Cody which will only benefit him and Cody more down the road. Sucks that Cody got hurt because I think they would be tag champs by now which is good because I feel Hell No is losing their appeal.

Team Hell No will never lose their appeal! Blasphemy! But yes, I do think that the team doesn't need to be Champions anymore. They need a pure mental breakdown which will cause a feud between the two bringing D-Bryan back to Face, Kane back to Heel, and Rhodes Scholars into champions where they will go against the anti-intellectual (yet totally amazing) Team Co-Bro

Sandow is not a fantastic wrestler. I do enjoy the character, but his strong suit are his mic skills. He's mediocre at best in the ring. Hence him being in developmental territories for the past 5 or more years.

i don't want to see punk vs. undertaker. taker winning means he gets the title, and there's just nothing to do from there. punk winning means taker's streak ends, and IT SHOULDN'T.

i really believed and hoped that last year would have been the last chapter. finish at a nice even 20-0, in the cell, and get out before being incapable of putting on a performance worth watching.

I agree it should have ended last year. But there is a lot of talk coming out if WWE camps saying it could be the main event or co main event at mania. Especially since the only thing wants to do that he hasn't is main event mania. I know the Undertaker respects him and would lose to him. I feel after the contract dispute maybe main eventing mania was part of Punks contract. Unless somehow he fights Austin the following mania.

i don't want to see punk vs. undertaker. taker winning means he gets the title, and there's just nothing to do from there. punk winning means taker's streak ends, and IT SHOULDN'T.

i really believed and hoped that last year would have been the last chapter. finish at a nice even 20-0, in the cell, and get out before being incapable of putting on a performance worth watching.

There's been a lot of talk that Taker won't be at Mania this year because he doesn't think he'll be able to perform. IF he does and IF it is Punk v. Taker and IF it does mean Takers streak ends at Punk it's only to put Punk over as WWE's #1 guy for the future.

now i'm imagining the raw following mania if punk beats taker. where the entire wwe realizes "holy shit... he's the best in the world" and everyone feels helpless. because c. m. punk. just killed the dead man.

also... this is the first time it's crossed my mind that wrestlemania speculation is relevant to ME GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA.

You have to figure the only way they'll end the Streak is to put someone over, and really the only person in the company who's in place to be put over on that large of a scale would be Punk.

It will be interesting to see what happens though, because there have also been some rumblings that WWE officials don't feel Punk can carry the company.

In the end Taker v Punk would be an amazing match no matter who wins.

Although i would love to see Punk/Taker, i think that Cena/Taker would be an epic match to end the Deadman's career. Of course, if Cena broke the streak, the IWC would self immolate and destroy the internet. i'd rather see Punk/Austin and Cena/Taker this year. Probably get Brock/Triple H or Brock/Rock this year, too.