VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

no, you just used the tropiest of internet tropes in the assumption that no one worth a damn could possibly like this good thing that's happening.

good work sheamus. be a star.

I wasnt a fan of Bryan and Kane getting together but they made it incredibly entertaining and made me appreciate Kane more than I ever thought I would.

Im worried about the 6 man match because I think The Shield will get destroyed and be booked poorly in a match with Ryback and the tag champs.

Also, I wish Rhodes was back so he could show Sandow how to be entertaining and a good heel, not a fucking rip off of evry bad gimmick from the early 90s. If you want a wrestler with a beard go watch Grizzly Redwood, at least he is a fucking lumberjack.

Cesaro is probably the best "up and coming" talent the WWE has right now. JR said (in a shoot interview) that he thinks Cesaro is going to be main eventing in the WWE within the next year, I'd have to agree with him. His in the ring work is amazing and his mic skills are spot on. I'm so glad they moved past the five languages gimmick, he's so beyond that.

You also have to be impressed with how well they've built to TLC this weekend. They've successfully (not with the greatest writting but have still done it) built undercard feuds as well as main event feuds. They've built some great feuds for all of the title belts (minus the WWE Championship obviously and the Divas title but who cares about that).

You're kidding right?

Nope. He is my favorite man on the mic, with a close second in Mike "Jeff Harvey, CW Punk" Adamle, with Booker "What da hell?" T a near third. Put those three men behind the table and watch the ratings go up.