VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

i don't know how the merch WWE produces gets past development, let alone sells. They had a gimme with the "don't tread on me" design they use in their videos. Just put that on a shirt with "Real Americans" or "We the People" on the back.

watching bad blood 03, and to start there's a tag match where, according to the camera, the nearside team is on the left and farside is on the right. this feels extremely backward, and i'm wondering if there's a specific reason why it's ALWAYS the other way around

I just got done watching Summerslam 05 and I had totally forgot about this great moment of HBK overselling Hogan's boot. I about died laughing

oFnTO2X.gif

Incredibly unprofessional. I don't know what went on in the 1990s with Vince and Shawn behind closed doors but if it wasn't for that, he would have never gotten away with amateur behavior like ss05, his hissyfit at the wm14 presser, losing his smile etc.

What bothers me about calling him mr. wrestlemania and the greatest ever is he was never a huge draw and when it comes to wrestlemania him v diesel and him v bret in anaheim are among the worst business wm ever did in its history.

Ha I remember that. Now I want re watch uncensored 98 I think it is where hall oversells sting for pretty much the whole match

I think that went along with hall's drunk gimmick at the time moreso than him overselling to oversell.

watching bad blood 03, and to start there's a tag match where, according to the camera, the nearside team is on the left and farside is on the right. this feels extremely backward, and i'm wondering if there's a specific reason why it's ALWAYS the other way around

Was intrigued by this so I just watched the match. Looks to me like Bully just went to the wrong side because you see Nowinski go to the proper side and then change once he sees bully in the opposite corner.

Incredibly unprofessional. I don't know what went on in the 1990s with Vince and Shawn behind closed doors but if it wasn't for that, he would have never gotten away with amateur behavior like ss05, his hissyfit at the wm14 presser, losing his smile etc.

What bothers me about calling him mr. wrestlemania and the greatest ever is he was never a huge draw and when it comes to wrestlemania him v diesel and him v bret in anaheim are among the worst business wm ever did in its history.

LOL WHUT!?

LOL WHUT!?

It is pretty well known that Shawn was pissed that Hogan wouldnt put him over as the original plan was, so he oversold everything during that match. There used to be a video on youtube that was around 4 minutes long that was just Shawn overselling every Hogan move in that match with circus music, but WWE had it taken down. It was pretty unprofessional of Shawn do it, and despite being "Mr. Wrestlemania" and a legend, Shawn is still said to be the same Shawn by people no longer with the company and that he is still an asshole only out for himself.