VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Yeah it really was awful. Only thing I enjoyed was the opening match of The Usos vs Harper/Rowan but then I was disappointed that The Usos won again. I don't dislike them at all but it's just time for the tag belts to move on from them.

That is how I felt about Air-Boom when they were champs or even The Brotherhood near the end of their run as champs.  The tag division needs more teams or at least more title feuds.  Then we don't have to see the same title matches spread across a few PPVs.

Got a late start to the PPV. I thought the Divas match was really solid, best divas match I've seen on a PPV in a long time. Jericho and Wyatt was pretty good too. I was really surprised to see Wyatt lose though. I wonder where they'll go with that. The Battle Royal was lame. The Miz blows. On the title match now, not very interested...

Does anyone else have an issue with rewinding on the network when it is live? I tried to show my girlfriend the awesome Kofi spot and it rewound me to the Rusev match, and then I went straight to the end of the royal with just Ziggler and Sheamus.

Glad that Uso's won, they need the belts more than the Wyatts do, just hope it is the end of that feud for a while. I dont understand why the Rhodes brothers dont wrestle anymore though.

Does anyone else have an issue with rewinding on the network when it is live? I tried to show my girlfriend the awesome Kofi spot and it rewound me to the Rusev match, and then I went straight to the end of the royal with just Ziggler and Sheamus.

Glad that Uso's won, they need the belts more than the Wyatts do, just hope it is the end of that feud for a while. I dont understand why the Rhodes brothers dont wrestle anymore though.

I stopped trying because it goofs up like that everytime

I cant get the search function to work either on the ps3 or ps4. I filled out there help form over a month ago about it but got no response. I gotta say that the functionality and customer service of the network is making me not want to do another 6 months. Not to mention rumors of them stacking ppvs only at key renewal months to sucker people into it again.

I cant get the search function to work either on the ps3 or ps4. I filled out there help form over a month ago about it but got no response. I gotta say that the functionality and customer service of the network is making me not want to do another 6 months. Not to mention rumors of them stacking ppvs only at key renewal months to sucker people into it again.

The nostalgia has kinda worn off for me. I only use it for live PPV's now. That alone is worth the $9.99 for now. I'm pissed they still haven't uploaded the Invasion storyline yet either.

The nostalgia has kinda worn off for me. I only use it for live PPV's now. That alone is worth the $9.99 for now. I'm pissed they still haven't uploaded the Invasion storyline yet either.

My friends and I usually get together at one of their places for PPV's to save money, so he will keep it to save on that, but once November rolls around, I'm cancelling.

The network randomly gives me issues- I've had similar issues with trying to rewind things, but only during ppvs. After going to a boring yankee game yesterday and sitting through that extremely boring ppv, it'd be nice if something interesting happens on raw.

Lesnar reportedly will show up tonight

Are they seriously rebooting The Nation of Domination?

Big E joked about that on Twitter a while ago. I'm not watching Raw tonight, but my buddy told me they're starting a faction between the African American mid-carders. If nothing else, it could lead to more competition for the Usos.

EDIT: It could lead to some pretty dicey storylines as well, and I'm all for shaking things up and making viewers feel a little uncomfortable. It could be exciting to watch. I guess the only problem there is that all three of the characters were kind of stale prior to this.