VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

but I don't feel like Reigns is being forced down our throats - I could buy that if he wasn't super over with the crowds right now.

Someone suggested another Orton vs. Cena title match. No no no no no no. 

Apparently, KENTA has signed a contract with WWE. An official announcement is scheduled for tomorrow. i wonder if they will make him change his finishers since CM Punk Phil Brooks uses the GTS and D Bry uses the running knee.

I wouldn't have have him change his moves. Especially the GTS. He created it plus Punk doesn't wrestle anymore and if he did come back he could wrestle Kenta and use the fact that Kenta uses the GTS as an angle. With the running knee you could do the same angle if and when Bryan comes back. It's not like people don't use each others moves. Jericho and ADR both use the same finisher. Ambrose and Rose pretty much do too. I know WWE has a history of neutering people when they come to work for them but you hired this guy for his style. I really hope he keeps some of his moves even though I know they will make him hold back some from his hard hitting style.

nxt was not great tonight - first time in a while that I was disappointed. I just don't care for a CJ Parker Xavier Woods feud, Bull Dempsey is boring, and the main event was just more of the same with those wrestlers. 

Summer Rae Charlotte title match will be fun tho

I felt the same way. Bull Dempsey really isn't doing it for me. I'd like to see him face a challenge and see if he can hang. CJ Parker is legitimately awful, in my opinion. The main event was mediocre. I can't stand Tyson Kidd and Natayla. I'm not sure why. Maybe, it's because they have NO charisma and that bothers the hell out of me.

I wouldn't have have him change his moves. Especially the GTS. He created it plus Punk doesn't wrestle anymore and if he did come back he could wrestle Kenta and use the fact that Kenta uses the GTS as an angle. With the running knee you could do the same angle if and when Bryan comes back. It's not like people don't use each others moves. Jericho and ADR both use the same finisher. Ambrose and Rose pretty much do too. I know WWE has a history of neutering people when they come to work for them but you hired this guy for his style. I really hope he keeps some of his moves even though I know they will make him hold back some from his hard hitting style.

I laughed so hard at "neutering" but it's so true

i love everything about the detente. 

forgot to mention it previously, but while partying on july 4th and 5th, every game of flip cup we won would conclude with a declaration of WE THE PEOPLE!