VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

That Raw was horrible. The opening was lame and we didnt need it. The Bellas contract their way outta of a paper bag. Wyatt didnt have to be the sacraficial lamb. I am sick of Corporate Kane. The best part for me was Ziggler and Miz. I loved Sandow as his stunt double. I honestly don't get what WWE Creative Team are thinking. Just glad I have a dvr so I can fast forward.

I too really liked the Zig/Miz segment. For how much I hate the Miz I thought the whole stunt double thing was pretty funny. I found it weird that Bray was the lamb, but I get it too. Cena has to look strong, but can't really decimate a face. Not really sure who I would have traded Bray for. 

They could have subbed out any of the following for Bray:

Kane (this would have made the most sense)

Big Show

Mark Henry

Khali

RVD

None of those guys have anything going on right now. It could have been a face in Bray's place; Bray is a face for a lot of fans.

I think it makes sense given the recent history they had. At no point in their feud did Cena manhandle him, and this match kind of gives credence to his match with Brock "changing" him.

If this leads to a month of Super Cena just decimating all of his opponents, I think it tells a solid story.

If that month leads to Lesnar once again DESTROYING him, I think it tells THE BEST story.

They could have subbed out any of the following for Bray:

Kane (this would have made the most sense)

Big Show

Mark Henry

Khali

RVD

None of those guys have anything going on right now. It could have been a face in Bray's place; Bray is a face for a lot of fans.

Corporate Kane is tied up with the former Shield members.  Wouldn't have made sense to have him take on Cena.

I think it would have made the most sense to have Orton in the role of Bray.  He's one of the biggest heels.

As a kid I was into WWE don't even know is WCW was around then.  Does WWE Network have all the old Pay Per Views archived?  I'd love to kind of relive my childhood through WWE Pay Per Views.  I got real into it for a while about the time Undertaker showed up.  Taker was the perfect bad guy.  I still remember how much I hated him.

WCW was my high school guilty pleasure.  I started a bit before the Goldberg / NWO era.  That was probably the peak of Wrestling storylines right there.  Goldberg was the perfect good guy.

I wish Goldberg would have stayed healthy because there would have been nothing I would have liked more than to see a Goldberg / Undertaker feud when the integration happened.

I'll stop reliving my childhood wrestling memories now.