VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Isn't the Bunny Zack Ryder. I am not saying its who it will be when they reveal the identity but I just thought it was Ryder they were using right now.

I have heard it was Ryder, as well. Young has been out with injury (ACL repair or something). So, redebuting him as the Bunny could REALLY energize his career.

Was there a reason for the "Season Premier of Raw"? Do they always do this and I just never noticed?

Probably just to hype it against the return of Monday Night Football and the "season premiers" of returning cable shows. i think they do it every year.

Takeover was rad.

• Kalisto and Sin Cara work so well together, i'm interested to see what they do with the belts. i never got into the Ascension, so i won't miss them (i'm assuming they're moving up now)
  • Baron Corbin is awesome
  • Even though the match itself was nothing great, the Hair v. Hair segment was entertaining. "Zero options!" "BAWLD!"
  • Bull Dempsey reminds me of a less interesting and less talented Taz(z) with worse entrance music. i feel bad for Mojo, but he was pushed too fast before he was ready and now they are making up for it by burying him.
  • Women's match was awesome. Charlotte really plays a great heel. The turnbuckle roll up spot was brutal.
  • i wasn't that interested in the 4 way match going into it, but they really won me over. Great match by all involved.
  • Kenta is badass.

there was so much legitimate emotion in the charlotte/bailey match. right before bailey hit the top rope hurricanrana, charlotte slapped her in the side, almost in desperation, and bailey, not fuckin' havin' that shit, and with fury in her eyes, pulls her head up and *bitch slaps* her. and then, without a moment of hesitation, sends her ass flipping to the mat.

and charlotte plays the role of an asshole quite brilliantly. mean, ruthless. but the best was after she made the save and taking care of sasha.. walking up the ramp, deadpan, and holding the title up as a way of saying "yeah, bitch, i run this shit."

I got home at about 1015 last night and loaded up my 360 to the Network app. Takeover wasn't up on demand yet.

Loaded up the ps4 app. Wasn't up for on demand yet.

Loaded it up on my computer and clicked on the 11pm replay. Gave me a message that said it wasn't available for on demand viewing because it hadn't aired yet. Thought it was because I clicked on the replay that technically didn't air yet.

So I went backwards in their schedule and clicked the 8pm version. Instead of playing Takeover, it played the live feed and I ruined the outcomes of two matches for myself (tag and fatal four way)

So I said fuck it and just decided to load up twitter for spoilers.

Twitter wouldn't load on my phone.

I felt like Homer in the Halloween Shinning episode: "hm, cables out. Guess I'll have a beer. Well, would you look at that. Not a drop in the house."

I also loaded up what looked like the intro, when it was actually all the post show chatter.. Spoiled the tag match. And then I thought twitter spoiled the 4 way, thinking breeze took it home. So at least that was still a surprise.

But goddamn that 4 way was nuts. I marked for a good 3 or 4 near falls.