VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

him being hurt and gone for so long isn't nearly as disappointing as not getting the payoff of him losing the title. he's been the perfect chicken shit heel who has no business still holding the belt, and you have to believe that someone beating him for it would have been huge.

That really sucks for him. i am really interested to see who becomes champ now. i can't really think of anyone. Orton and Cena are out, Lesnar is hibernating until the Rumble. Who else is in the Main Event anymore? Is it time for Reigns to ascend?

I can't believe this. He was supposed to come to my city next week and now he's not even the champion anymore. After missing Edge in 2009, this really stings. If nothing changes until next week, apparently they're going to put Kane and the Big Show in the main event. Jesus fucking Christ.

Anyway yeah, the payoff of him losing the title would've been huge and I was hoping for better programs for him as well. This title run could've been so much more and Rollins is arguably the best overall worker in the main roster and deserved better.

Well, Ziggler looked rather strong in that F4W match and he's had worse storylines. I think he can be pushed anytime. I mean, Ziggler was stuck in the midcard last year and then suddenly dominated Survivor Series. Dude's always over and believable.

Anyway, I'll be shocked if Reigns doesn't win the title. Cesaro is wishful thinking, Owens is IC Champ, Ambrose is Reigns' bitch and Sheamus is irrelevant and just formed a tag team.

It's pretty cool so far. The My Career mode is much better done. Not a big change in graphics or gameplay really. A big thing is limited reversals, which I'm not a fan of. Otherwise, it's fun. Definitely a huge step up from last year. I haven't gotten into Universe Mode yet.

My instinct for the SS tournament is Bray Wyatt. How better to get him over as a monster heel who's absorbed the combined powers of the Undertaker and Kane then to have him bulldoze through the tournament and win the belt? There's already so much history between Wyatt and Reigns, it makes for an easy championship feud and eventual title change either at the Rumble or Mania.

Speaking of Mania, anyone get tickets? My wife and I got a pair in C309 — wanted the C200s, but couldn't get a damn thing to come up. Tried for two-plus hours before we even got those. This will be my third Mania, and my first one indoors, so I'm excited!

Wyatt winning the WWEWHC would make perfect sense but since his feud with Reigns just ended, I doubt it's gonna happen. Unless Ambrose costs Reigns the title and starts a feud with him ...

Anyway, are the graphics in 2K16 really as good as everyone says? Most of them didn't seem that good on YouTube (Owens looks like a mediocre CAW) and the female talent looks like shit.

Anyway, are the graphics in 2K16 really as good as everyone says? Most of them didn't seem that good on YouTube (Owens looks like a mediocre CAW) and the female talent looks like shit.

It doesn't feel like the graphics are that much better. It might be a slightly better build off of last year, but it seems the focus was more on the gameplay rather than the appearance this year, which I appreciate since 2k15 was garbage.

It doesn't feel like the graphics are that much better. It might be a slightly better build off of last year, but it seems the focus was more on the gameplay rather than the appearance this year, which I appreciate since 2k15 was garbage.

Lol was there anything good about 2K15? Well, at least they improved the gameplay I guess, which is still the most important aspect of wrestling games. I'm still not sure whether I should get a PS2 with the classic SmackDown! games or just wait for a must-have wrestling game and then get a PS4/One.

By the way, I just found this ...