VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

The crowd doing the wave and chanting we are awesome during this divas match does not bode well for their revolution

The whole thing pissed me off, but the crowd wasn't wrong. That match was fucking terrible.

That was hands down the best Raw I've ever attended. Dudleys, Flair, new Wyatt, Sting.. And a crowd hot as hell for New Day. Only thing I could ask for would be a Sasha appearance because, wtf where was Sasha?

I'm mostly looking forward to NOC because a wedding the previous day is going to open the window for me to watch wrestling with a whole bunch of my friends for the first time in years.

Takeover Brooklyn: Fantastic show all around. From Liger-Breeze (just surreal), Vaudevillains winning the titles (also: Blue Pants!), Apollo Crews (future World Champ right there; seriously, he's got it all) and Joe-Corbin (probably the latter's best match so far) to the main events. The ladder match was great but Bayley-Sasha was unbelievable. And then that aftermath? Goosebumps. Easy MOTY candidate for me.

SummerSlam: NEW CHAMPS - sucks for PTP but New Day are clearly the best team. Green Arrow is better than anybody on Tough Enough. Nice to see Owens pick up a much-needed win (dude worked 3 good matches in 3 days, what a machine). Good main events with somewhat odd finishes but I take them. Rollins is the man. And if anyone had any doubts, Taker is 1000% heel now. Not even he should get away with three low blows and a sneaky tap out.

RAW: Bo clearly wanted to die (which was hilarious). Sting in a Box was funny, too. Buff Samwell Tarly is one scary motherfucker. And the New Day is seriously the best thing going. I just lose it EVERY SINGLE TIME they show up (that fucking trombone). I was already happy ... but THE DUDLEY BOYZ? Jesus. I've been waiting for that moment for a decade.

However, they're fucking up the Women's Division and "revolution" and it pains me to see the former NXT talent suffer from such atrocious booking. Can't even blame the crowd for shitting on them, it's just sad how out of touch the writers are. I'm almost glad Sasha Banks didn't show up afterwards.

And I'm still not sure why Cena had to put the US Title on the line. Rollins doesn't seem to need it at all and will probably drop it very soon anyway. Either way, it did ruin Cena's great reign and the title could become an afterthought.

Honestly thinking about doing the whole WWE Network thing.

Is it a one time payment or a monthly thing? I'd prefer it to be a monthly thing.

There isn't a six month commitment anymore either. So, you can cancel at anytime if you're not satisfied.

I've been on it since Day 1 though, as well. It's very much worth it.

i am really interested to see the new NXT "reality" shows they advertised during Summerslam. i love the backstage piece of the business as much as i enjoy the on-screen product, so it will be interesting to see if they even bother with kayfabe at all in these new specials, or if they play it completely straight.

There isn't a six month commitment anymore either. So, you can cancel at anytime if you're not satisfied.

I've been on it since Day 1 though, as well. It's very much worth it.

Okay cool. This is mainly what I was wondering about cause I knew it was $9.99 a month but I wasn't sure if that meant I had to pay $60 or $120 up front.

I really need to get this though. Tired on missing out on NXT and after missing out on the (from what I hear) AMAZING Raw the other night, I need to be able to catch up when that happens. They do put episodes of Raw up right after airing right?