VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Unfortunately, there is like a month delay between Raw airing and it being uploaded to the Network. i believe it has to do with their contract with USA. That is probably my biggest complaint with the Network (it would be dope if you could watch Raw live, too), but other than that, it rules.

My parents have Comcast, so I'm able to log in to their account to watch it live online. Although, it's almost preferable to find an illegal stream because at least those come with silly UK advertisements. The USA stream doesn't feature commercial breaks (which is just terrible business) but in their place are these 4 super generic music numbers that play for 30 seconds at a time during every break.

My friend joined me for this experience last week, and after the first couple commercial breaks his reaction was "I don't know what your problem is, this is delightful!"

Then, 12 breaks later "RYAN IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU"

Eva Marie looks completely uncomfortable in the ring and it's clear she doesn't belong there (yet, at least). That high-pitched shouting was unbearable, too. And was the Fatal Four Way supposed to end like that? Everyone seemed to be confused.

That Enzo/Cass pop though. Their eventual main roster debut is gonna be so crazy.

Eva Marie looks completely uncomfortable in the ring and it's clear she doesn't belong there (yet, at least). That high-pitched shouting was unbearable, too. And was the Fatal Four Way supposed to end like that? Everyone seemed to be confused.

That Enzo/Cass pop though. Their eventual main roster debut is gonna be so crazy.

When she did the "SAWFT" mocking, I cringed. I don't wanna count her out, you know. Everybody deserves a chance, but damn, improvement is minimal. Carmella can kind of go, and in that match, it looked like she was being held back. I just feel like Eva Marie's return to TV is rushed to coincide with Total Divas, and if you watch that show, it's a-whole-nother reason to dislike Eva.

It DEFINITELY seemed like the fatal four way ended poorly. I don't know if Becky missed her kick out or what, but you can see Emma pick the pin up at 2 and a half because she was expecting the kick out. Props to Drake Younger, or whatever he goes by now as a referee, for following through with the count and calling for the bell. Did his job right, at least.

I'm still nervous for Enzo/Cass on the main roster just because that match was in their home state of NY and a crowd who was going to see NXT. I really hope every main crowd reacts like that, but you never know.

Eva Marie shouldn't be on TV at all, it's ridiculous. She reminds me of an overexcited child who thinks she's the shit but then embarrasses herself again and again. I stopped watching Total Divas after Season 2 because not a single character (except Bryan, Brie and Cena) was likeable. I don't know what the point of the show is if every single one of them behaves like a spoiled little brat.

Yeah, I also think Becky must've missed the kick-out. I wonder what the dirtsheets are gonna say. And Enzo/Cass seem to be over no matter where they go. I'm more worried about the booking to be honest; they're even screwing up the "Divas Revolution" now. At least Owens seems to be safe for now.

It was originally reported that wrestling legend Jushin “Thunder” Liger would just be working one date with WWE – the win over Tyler Breeze at NXT “Takeover: Brooklyn” this past weekend. However, Liger is now expected to work more dates with WWE.

One promoter noted to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that they tried to book Liger for a few dates but was told WWE already had him booked for those dates. This could be a sign that he’s been offered some sort of contract by WWE, similar to the one Samoa Joe is working under but likely not as extensive as he’s with New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Tyler Breeze stated on Wednesday’s NXT that he was not done with Liger, indicating there will be a “Takeover: Brooklyn” rematch.

OH SHIT

And this high school bullshit with Rusev/Summer and Ziggler/Lana has to stop. Now.

What happened with this by the way? I saw their match, then after I remember seeing Summer running around backstage like she was up to something. I didn't watch all of Raw so I didn't see if there was a point.

But I do agree.

Basically

Summer went into Dolph's dressing room.

Dolph tells Lana nothing happened because he was in the shower he gets out to Summer grinning at him/She only saw 3 seconds of Dolph Jr.

Summer says Dolph tried to seduce her by telling her to come shower with him, She doesn't but waits for him do get out of the shower(?) then runs out.

Lana is now mad/sad.

What will happen next?! Find out next week on Raw!!