VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Well if he's not going to win it and he's not going to leave the WWE then it'll be some dusty bullshit and that sucks. He deserves a clean win over Neville.

I made that call prior to seeing the end of NXT last night. With that dirty win for Neville, I definitely think Sami will get the win at the live event.

I've been playing MyCareer pretty exclusively so far. Making my way up, but not having much of a storyline or options or anything. Wasn't that the big draw of the game mode? Being able to like tweet, cutscenes, and all that?

I got my first real storyline when I made it Smackdown but yeah it's really dry

Forgot that this came out since I havent been following the past few months. Bummed that my career isnt as great as they were hyping it out to be. Why did N64 games have this done so well but 15 years later we cant get back to it?

It's a step in the right direction. I also but NBA 2K15 yearly so I've seen how MyCareer has gotten better every year. I'm sure WWE will follow suit.

Is the Showcase Mode any good?

Also, it looked like they really dumbed down Universe Mode, not that it's a big deal, but has anybody played around with that?

It's essentially the Road to WM format with rivarlies. It's fun to play but no replay value at all. I'll beat this in a few weeks and trade it toward GTA V, Far Cry 4 or Assassin's Creed.