VC Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I really enjoyed the Austin/McMahon interview. He does talk a lot on his podcast but I love that too. He can talk about chasing flies in his trailer for 20 minutes and entertain the hell out of me the whole time.

As far as what they should do with Rollins/Cena. I think Cena should win at TLC setting up Lesnar vs Cena at Royal Rumble, Cena goes the distance, finally beats Lesnar cleanly and breaks Flair's title record, THEN Rollins comes out and cashes in on him and wins. Or they do some sort of bullshit finish for the Rumble match and save the cash in for some kind of rematch at Mania.  

I really enjoyed the Austin/McMahon interview. He does talk a lot on his podcast but I love that too. He can talk about chasing flies in his trailer for 20 minutes and entertain the hell out of me the whole time.

Some of my favorite episode of Austin's podcast are the ones where he's just by himself and rambling about stupid stuff.

The main problem with Raw lately is the lack of Paige.

Ehh. I liked Paige at first, but I'm kind of bored of her as of late. I think they ran out of things to do with her character, and she's basically just another flavor of "I'M A DIVA SO I MUST BE CrRaAaZzY!!" She comes out, skips, Rampaige, throws in a scream of "This is my house!" at some point and that's it. So much potential in the AJ/Paige feud and that kind of just fizzled. I'm nowhere near as interested in the Bella Twins vs AJ.

Ehh. I liked Paige at first, but I'm kind of bored of her as of late. I think they ran out of things to do with her character, and she's basically just another flavor of "I'M A DIVA SO I MUST BE CrRaAaZzY!!" She comes out, skips, Rampaige, throws in a scream of "This is my house!" at some point and that's it. So much potential in the AJ/Paige feud and that kind of just fizzled. I'm nowhere near as interested in the Bella Twins vs AJ.

I agree that the Paige/AJ feud had way more potential, and I'd rather see that than this Bella/AJ soon to be Bella/Bella? feud. I guess it'll be interesting to see if they keep Brie heel (if she's even heel now?) when Bryan comes back.

I'm biased though. Paige is my favorite diva, close behind is AJ. I was so stoked for that feud. I'm stoked for anything Paige. I'm about to start watching Total Divas in January when she's on. My life is in shambles.

Would any of you be interested in purchasing a wwe title replica. It's the big logo title (not the new logo). Only problem with it is scratches on the snap box button snaps. Can send pic if needed.

Thought I'd give anyone on here a chance at it before putting it on eBay. Looking for 275 ppd.

Would any of you be interested in purchasing a wwe title replica. It's the big logo title (not the new logo). Only problem with it is scratches on the snap box button snaps. Can send pic if needed.

Thought I'd give anyone on here a chance at it before putting it on eBay. Looking for 275 ppd.

Sure can you send me a pic. I was actually looking for one for my fantasy league

Meanwhile in One Man Band news....

"A warrant for Heath Slater (real name Heath Miller) has been issued by Atlanta police after an incident at the Wrestlemania 27 after party in 2011. The news is being reported locally on Atlanta’s Fox 5 television. Slater is accused of putting Corinne Oliver, who worked security at the event, in a chokehold and attempting to get her in an elevator and dragging her back to his room at the Hyatt Regency. She claims that the alleged attacked caused damage to five vertebrae in her back."

Article on wrestlingnews.co

At this point I'm way more excited for Takeover than TLC. 

TLC is going to be flaming garbage - NXT has been putting out a better product than WWE for months now 

all my excitement for WWE has died down in the last few months but I'm hoping it's renewed next month with the Rumble since that's my favorite PPV

TLC is going to be flaming garbage - NXT has been putting out a better product than WWE for months now 

all my excitement for WWE has died down in the last few months but I'm hoping it's renewed next month with the Rumble since that's my favorite PPV

a friend of mine said they announced Harper vs Ziggler in a ladder match for TLC.

i get that hating on the main product is fun and cool and stuff... but that one match is more exciting to me than most of the Takeover card.

I'll definitely be watching Takeover, don't get me wrong, but lets not act like Baron Corbin vs Bull Dempsy is something people want to see.

a friend of mine said they announced Harper vs Ziggler in a ladder match for TLC.

i get that hating on the main product is fun and cool and stuff... but that one match is more exciting to me than most of the Takeover card.

I'll definitely be watching Takeover, don't get me wrong, but lets not act like Baron Corbin vs Bull Dempsy is something people want to see.

Baron vs Bull won't be a great match but all the other matches happening on Takeover 3 are going to be fucking awesome - Hideo/Finn against the Ascension, Charlotte vs Banks, Vaudevillians vs Lucha, and the Neville/Zahn match is going to be one for the ages I think. plus Steen is debuting 

the only matches that have my interest at TLC is the aforementioned IC match and of course my dude Dean against Bray. 

I don't think hating the main product is the cool thing to do - I think people hate it or aren't pleased with it is because creative keeps repeating the same shit and force feeding us the same garbage  - at least on NXT the character's stories progress and make sense plus I think the wrestling is much better.

Second part of the Cabana/Punk interview is up.

I've got a big exam later so I'll probably listen to this afterward. Apparently, he addressed Vince's apology.

I havent listened to it yet, but Vince's apology was shit. The only person that knew when the wedding was, was HHH, who Punk told. HHH is the one who fired him, it sure as hell wasnt "talent relations and pay roll not talking to each other".

I havent listened to it yet, but Vince's apology was shit. The only person that knew when the wedding was, was HHH, who Punk told. HHH is the one who fired him, it sure as hell wasnt "talent relations and pay roll not talking to each other".

Headlines read that Punk refers to Vince's apology as a "publicity stunt," which is what it was. I agree that it was a poor apology.